2017 Fantasy Football Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh. You are still on about that. I am past it. You be a heathen if you feel you need to. I will continue on in my pristine ways.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Two questions.

Jordy Nelson or Larry Fitzgerald?

J Cook or Witten?

Cotton

Staff member
Two questions.

Jordy Nelson or Larry Fitzgerald?

J Cook or Witten?
Rodgers is back, so definitely Jordy. I think Witten has a good game, so I would go with him over Cook.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

kidd

DCC 4Life
I also have Dez but I'm leaving him in. I have Dez, Julio Jones and Jordy Nelson.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I also have Dez but I'm leaving him in. I have Dez, Julio Jones and Jordy Nelson.
You were considering leaving Jordy Nelson on your bench with Rodgers coming back, while Dez was a lock start?

Are you trying to win?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Playing PT in our DCC league this week and he has Roethlisberger at QB, Ingram at RB, and Prater at K. I hope all three of them go off with all timer, record setting performances this week.

I also have those three starting for me in the 2nd round of the playoffs in my money league. :art

kidd

DCC 4Life
You were considering leaving Jordy Nelson on your bench with Rodgers coming back, while Dez was a lock start?

Are you trying to win?
No I had Jordy, Fitz, an Dez and I was trying to figure out who to put on the bench. I was worried about putting Jordy back in the lineup because Rodgers is still coming back from injury.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
No I had Jordy, Fitz, an Dez and I was trying to figure out who to put on the bench. I was worried about putting Jordy back in the lineup because Rodgers is still coming back from injury.
How many WRs do you start? You also said you have Julio Jones. If you start three, Jones and Jordy would be lock starts and I'd be deciding between Dez and Fitz for the 3rd spot depending on matchup, health, etc...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
As a Cowboys fan you should know better than most how effective a hobbled Aaron Rodgers is

Cotton

Staff member
How many WRs do you start? You also said you have Julio Jones. If you start three, Jones and Jordy would be lock starts and I'd be deciding between Dez and Fitz for the 3rd spot depending on matchup, health, etc...
And, in that case, I start Fitz over Dez.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Which qb would yall go with-Russell Wilson at home vs Rams or Aaron Rodgers in his first game back vs Panthers?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Rodgers

kidd

DCC 4Life
I start a WR at my flex because I have shit at RB.

Right now, it looks like I should have put in Randall Cobb

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Which qb would yall go with-Russell Wilson at home vs Rams or Aaron Rodgers in his first game back vs Panthers?
Another vote for Rodgers :unsure

(I started Wilson today.)

Cotton

Staff member
I hate fantasy football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom