2013 NFL Draft Chatter Thread--25-27 Apr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

RIP Brother
If Kaepernick continues to progress, the Niners are going to dominate the NFC for a while. Another good draft.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If you're going to complain, at least do it accurately. Williams is a backup for one year. I guarantee this is Jones thinking Austin will get cut next year with another below average season.
I can easily see Williams starting alongside Dez next year, and doing a nice job, too. Hell, I can see him start the second half of this year after Austin pulls up lame again.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If you're going to complain, at least do it accurately. Williams is a backup for one year. I guarantee this is Jones thinking Austin will get cut next year with another below average season.
That is why I feel the best about the Williams pick.

It actually seemed smart for the future. A speed guy to take the top off while Bryant does his thing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I can easily see Williams starting alongside Dez next year, and doing a nice job, too. Hell, I can see him start the second half of this year after Austin pulls up lame again.
No, he will not start. Austin does.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Now that we filled all of our needs I guess the rest of the draft will be special teamers?

GShock

DCC 4Life
If Kaepernick continues to progress, the Niners are going to dominate the NFC for a while. Another good draft.
Seattle will be right there with them. It's going to be an epic battle for the next decade.

Carl

RIP Brother
That's right. It seems as though we never plan a year ahead. This might be one example of us doing just that.

Carl

RIP Brother
What happened to Franklin, I thought he would go Rd 3 for sure. Could we go O again in 4th?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
What happened to Franklin, I thought he would go Rd 3 for sure. Could we go O again in 4th?
I wouldn't complain if we did. Schwenke, Barrett Jones, and Alvin Bailey are all still available.

And my boy Ricky Wagner can be had in the 4th or 5th.

Lots of solid o-line left.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
rd 4 - either Khas, Franklin, Barkley, Shamarko Thomas, Schwenke, Barrett Jones and i could quite possibly turn my thoughts around on this draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom