2013 College Football chatter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
UCF and South Carolina has started out interesting.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
UCF and South Carolina has started out interesting.
South Carolina has been an absolute disappointment this year. Clowney hasn't been dominant at all. Their defense has looked like shit. Their offense is about as boring and craptastic as they come. Call me highly unimpressed. I wouldn't be surprised if UCF won.

D

Deuce

Storm Johnson is the truth. I'd draft him when it's time to let Murray walk.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
South Carolina has been an absolute disappointment this year. Clowney hasn't been dominant at all. Their defense has looked like shit. Their offense is about as boring and craptastic as they come. Call me highly unimpressed. I wouldn't be surprised if UCF won.
South Carolina is a bit overrated this year.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Here comes another one of those BS targeting penalties in the UCF-SC game.

The penalty will be overturned but they'll still get 15 free yards and the NCAA won't change that stupid portion of the rule until 2014 at the earliest.

If something is broke the smart thing to do is to fix it immediately. But being smart is not the NCAA's style.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Wow, this tageting rule is bullshit. Williams for SC with a great play. Lead with shoulder, didn't hit WR near head and broke up the pass. 15 yd penalty and DQ. Hopefully, after the review they let him play.

D

Deuce

It was a bad call for sure. I thought it was a makeup call for the missed PI earlier. Glad the ejection got overturned.

1bigfan13

Staff member
The big fellow padded his stats with that PR. :lol

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I was in Dallas a number of years back on a weekend that happened to coincide with a Texas-Oklahoma game. That Boomer Sooner call was amusing at first. After the 1000th time someone did it I was ready to start handing out punches to the throat. :lol

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I was in Dallas a number of years back on a weekend that happened to coincide with a Texas-Oklahoma game. That Boomer Sooner call was amusing at first. After the 1000th time someone did it I was ready to start handing out punches to the throat. :lol

They play it all the freaking time. Even after first downs. Its definitely throat punch worthy....

gator

Brand New Member
Vernon Hargreaves is a very impressive true freshman DB. I'm interested to see how he does against LSU and Georgia later this year.

Good QB play from Mettenberger and Murray today, but the defenses they faced looked pathetic.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Will Sutton makes me feel funny in my pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom