Murray watch thread...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I love the way a few guys defend his fumbling like its no big deal.
I haven't seen a single person do that. I have seen people say that he fumbles in bad spots, but the frequency isn't as bad as people would like you to believe. No point in trying to oversell.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I haven't seen a single person do that. I have seen people say that he fumbles in bad spots, but the frequency isn't as bad as people would like you to believe. No point in trying to oversell.
It really wasn't directed at anyone here per se, more of what I have heard the talking heads yapping about on TV.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The fumbling last year was bad. To put it any other way is silly. However prior in his career it wasn't an issue at all. It's why I think it's something that he can correct.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Eagles sign Matthews.

Its probably down to the Jags, Oakland and the Cowboys now.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I tend to round up since we aren't adding receiving yards.

D

Deuce

@mortreport: DeMarco Murray renewed Eagles' interest w personal call to Chip Kelly; not just spread offense ran at Oklahoma; Sam Bradford's roommate, too

Hey Demarco, two things...fuck and you.

D

Deuce

@CharlesRobinson: DeMarco Murray top choice is #Eagles. The #Raiders & #Jaguars trail. NFL source doesn't believe Jacksonville has or will offer a big deal.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I really would hate to see him in an Eagles uniform. I just can't see it though...I think it will be us or Jax.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I really would hate to see him in an Eagles uniform. I just can't see it though...I think it will be us or Jax.
After giving Ryan Matthews 5 mill a year?

Seems unlikely.

Carp

DCC 4Life

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
@mortreport: DeMarco Murray renewed Eagles' interest w personal call to Chip Kelly; not just spread offense ran at Oklahoma; Sam Bradford's roommate, too

Hey Demarco, two things...fuck and you.
Talk about stinking of desperation. I'd almost feel bad for the guy except Dallas offered him a good sized contract already.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Seems like the Chargers would be looking for a RB. They not have the money for Murray?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Dez is the man.

So while he's obviously not happy over not getting a deal done yet, that hasn't stopped him from supporting the Cowboys. Like you said, that's what makes you love this player so much.

It's Michael Irvin all over again.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
About Murray. Okay say fumbles is a given negative. Now gather the pluses and see which side weighs the most. I will add a few positives. Most rushes for a Cowboys RB. Most yards in a single season for a Cowboys RB. Good blocker. Good receiver. Largely responsible for Cowboys turn around from 8/8 season to 12/4 season. Partially responsible for taking some heat off the QB. Reliability toward having a balanced offense for the first time in several seasons Just to name some. Now add your assessments to the equation.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If he still has a case of the ass after that offer given what other guys have been getting, he needs to go eff himself.

I am getting tired of the waiting game.

Shit or get off the pot, Nancy.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
About Murray. Okay say fumbles is a given negative. Now gather the pluses and see which side weighs the most. I will add a few positives. Most rushes for a Cowboys RB. Most yards in a single season for a Cowboys RB. Good blocker. Good receiver. Largely responsible for Cowboys turn around from 8/8 season to 12/4 season. Partially responsible for taking some heat off the QB. Reliability toward having a balanced offense for the first time in several seasons Just to name some. Now add your assessments to the equation.
I'll add in all those touches he had last year to the negative side, also. To me, they weigh in a lot more heavy than the fumbles do. I don't think the fumbles are a chronic problem, and could be fixed. But all those carries can't be removed from his body...

Top Bottom