Gameday Chatter Thread - Week 3 | Cowboys at Rams| 09/21/14

Carp

DCC 4Life
We've missed out on so many quality coaches over the years while we've dicked around with Garrett. Aryans is another one. The Cardinals don't even have a QB but they're prepared and the players buy in.
Jerry is a monster, but not that bad.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Lots of Steelers fans in here...screw you guys.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I won't complain about that win.

Did the Rams give that away? Yes, just like we've given away double digit leads for inexplicable losses far too often too.

So I'll just be happy we were the team on the other end of a debacle for once.

So while the Rams gave us a hand, we still had to score on the other end to capitalize, and we did just that.
Exactly right.

It definitely felt good being on the other end of an epic collapse for a change.

A win is a win.

If you're into winning while racking up style points, these Cowboys aren't the team for you. Most weeks are going to be a struggle. Last week was a rare exception.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
between watching the giants/texans and the panthers/steelers, this has been one of the most boring football days of my life

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Panthers just fumbled three times on one play. Punt returner muffs the catch, picks it up, gets stripped, another guy scoops the ball up, then fumbles it backwards in the endzone where it's recovered by the Steelers for a TD.

Carl

RIP Brother
All AFC wins against NFC teams are acceptable. Both the Steelers and Panthers are poor.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Here's a pretty good stat that they threw out on Mike and Mike.

Russell Wilson is 7-0 against Brady, Brees, Manning, and Rodgers.

In those games his TD to INT ratio is 14-1.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

That as an impressive a stat as you'll see for a QB.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I guess I was a little off annointing the Panthers last night. Cam looked sore after a couple hits and that OL was not very good last night. They are still good though.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I guess I was a little off annointing the Panthers last night. Cam looked sore after a couple hits and that OL was not very good last night. They are still good though.
Any game can be tricky in professional sports. Too many variables to factor. Matchup is a pretty good barometer but even that can be difficult. The gambling profession does the most research but even their odds get distorted when they start laying off bets. I just go with who seems to have the best personnel and leave it at that. My track record leaves a lot to be desired.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

Why are QB comparison stats impressive? They never face each other on the field. They face each opponent's defense, not the opposing QB. Shouldn't they provide the statistical standings of the defenses they've face rather than the QBs from the opposing teams?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Why are QB comparison stats impressive? They never face each other on the field. They face each opponent's defense, not the opposing QB. Shouldn't they provide the statistical standings of the defenses they've face rather than the QBs from the opposing teams?
Those are all quality teams led by quality QBs. I find it impressive.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Any week the Cowboys win and Redskins and 49ers lose is a good one. Eagles need to start taking some losses but overall can't complain.

Top Bottom