Week 13 Thursday Night Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Vikings | 12-1-2016

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
And Escobar even fucks up the Landry Hitch.

dallen

Senior Tech
This the worst I've felt after a win in a long time. Shitty play, and just a shitty game to watch.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
11-1. :towel

I don't think you can play worse or uglier in a game than we did tonight and still win.

I would've bitched about a loss, but I will not complain at all about this win.

There are a few things that concern me, especially on the defense, but I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that the short rest and playing 3 games in 11 days had something to do with it.

Now we refresh and get ready for the biggest game of the season.

This is a legitimately good team, but I think that game at New York is going to tell us if we should take any talk of the Super Bowl seriously.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Beggars can't be choosers. We haven't come close to winning anything in 20+ years. I'm not turning my nose up at this win.

:towel

D

Deuce

11-1. :towel

I don't think you can play worse or uglier in a game than we did tonight and still win.

I would've bitched about a loss, but I will not complain at all about this win.

There are a few things that concern me, especially on the defense, but I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that the short rest and playing 3 games in 11 days had something to do with it.

Now we refresh and get ready for the biggest game of the season.

This is a legitimately good team, but I think that game at New York is going to tell us if we should take any talk of the Super Bowl seriously.

dallen

Senior Tech
Best you can say is that they played terribly, had several bad calls go against them, and found a way to win anyway.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
All in all....

FEH
I understand the frustration, but enjoy the win. You don't have to enjoy the performance, but do enjoy the win.

How many of these have we lost in recent memory? Whether we deserved it or not, we found a way to win in yet another type of game.

As I said in another post, let's wait and see how the Giants game goes. That will tell us whether these are cracks starting to show, or if this team is just tired and needs some rest.

11-1.....can't be mad about that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This the worst I've felt after a win in a long time. Shitty play, and just a shitty game to watch.
And, yet, we still won. Teams have bad games. Good teams lose those games. Great teams win them. We won this game in spite of the refs and our own incompetence. Enjoy it.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
That was ugly but great to get the win. Penalties just about everytime we made a play, turnovers, sliding a yard short. That was one of those games you are destined to lose but they still found a way.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Beggars can't be choosers. We haven't come close to winning anything in 20+ years. I'm not turning my nose up at this win.

Damn right.

All the choking and losing I've seen from the Cowboys in my adult life and I'm going to not enjoy going 11-1?

Hell no.

Top Bottom