Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
you don't get rhythm carries as a backup

you get to come out and either do some work or sit back on the bench

maybe randle will start earning more. up til now he hasn't. the dropoff from murray to him has been too gigantic to stomach for the coaches
That's right and that's why I said he hasn't had an adequate opportunity. There is an obvious drop off but as has been pointed out the OL can compensate for some of that and allow him to possibly go a series. He can be more effectively utilized this way than an occasional situational appearance and in addition give Murray some relief.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
That's right and that's why I said he hasn't had an adequate opportunity. There is an obvious drop off but as has been pointed out the OL can compensate for some of that and allow him to possibly go a series. He can be more effectively utilized this way than an occasional situational appearance and in addition give Murray some relief.
I agree. Even though he's not wonderful by any means, he can get carries behind this line and that will allow the line to do its' job wearing down the D.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I'm willing to see more after that great run vs the Seahawks.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Maybe this fetid container of douche bags can draw attention away from the team allowing them to focus on the next contest?

I'm grasping at straws here.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Maybe this fetid container of douche bags can draw attention away from the team allowing them to focus on the next contest?

I'm grasping at straws here.
Hopefully they think of Jerry as a crazy old uncle and pay no attention to anything he says

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:unsure

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:unsure
lol wut

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Jerry just got back to Dallas this morning apparently so guessing he's still drunk after pulling an all-nighter is only thing I can come up with :shrug

vince

Not So New Member
Jeff Cavanaugh is a clown. I listen to the G-Bag nation occasionally during work breaks and he never gives any insight to anything.

Cotton

Staff member
Jeff Cavanaugh is a clown. I listen to the G-Bag nation occasionally during work breaks and he never gives any insight to anything.
Suuuuuuure, you were on break. Mmhmm.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:towel :lol

Cotton