Must See Movies

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The World's End was disappointing. I expected better from them.
I agree. I also expected much, much better.

Though I thought "Paul" also sucked. So that's kinda two bombs in a row for that team.

D

Deuce

Though I thought "Paul" also sucked. So that's kinda two bombs in a row for that team.
It also doesn't help that it came out at the same time as This Is The End and so I compare the two.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life

IT had it's moments, but Then I thought about all the religious slings and arrows and that tainted my opinion against it more. It could have been funny without the progressive politics.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Anyone planning on seeing "Draft Day"? I know it's Kevin Costner and the Browns, but after watching Moneyball, I'm a little bit intrigued. I wonder how accurate they're going to be? This could be either a great watch or an epic fail... don't see any middle ground.

D

Deuce

Anyone planning on seeing "Draft Day"? I know it's Kevin Costner and the Browns, but after watching Moneyball, I'm a little bit intrigued. I wonder how accurate they're going to be? This could be either a great watch or an epic fail... don't see any middle ground.
Moneyball was good cause it was a real story made into a great book. Draft Day is all fiction I believe.

That said, I still want to see it. I'm a draft whore.

D

Deuce

Vince Vaughn has had a lot of strike outs but Delivery Man was unexpectantly good.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
My wife caught me in a weird mood tonight and suggested a movie with J-Lo in it about pregnancy. I am so pissed right now. I feel totally emasculated and robbed.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Watched 47 Ronin last night. It was just okay to me. Nothing great about it.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Killer Joe was an interesting fucked up redneck fairy tale.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Moneyball was good cause it was a real story made into a great book. Draft Day is all fiction I believe.

That said, I still want to see it. I'm a draft whore.
Do we want Jerry to watch and uh get ideas relative to uh drafting?

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Winter Soldier was really good...even a Dr Strange name drop.

Carp

DCC 4Life
[MENTION=85]Kbrown[/MENTION] is going to go full on fanboy for this one.

D

Deuce

The Winter Soldier was really good...even a Dr Strange name drop.
Capt America is my least favorite Anvenger, but I was looking forward to this movie. The Winter Soldier story was good in the comics and it looks great in trailers.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I thought they did a poor job of Red Skull in the first one....that is why it is wise to wait to introduce a superhero arch villian later in the series. This one did not have conventional bad guys, kind of like a Mission Impossible in the Marvel universe.

Top Bottom