Wildcard Weekend Chatter Thread - 1/7/17 - 1/8/17

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Packers need to get off their asses and hit the Giants. It is one thing to play passive, but if you don't hit, they will punk them all day.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ha ha.

Fuck you Beckham.

Fairy fag MFer.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I hate the Packers more. Especially the 'aura' and 'mystique' of Lambeau.

Take them down, Eli.
I think I'm in the same boat. Don't get me wrong, I hate the Giants but at the same time I'm sick and tired of Rodgers and the Packers beginning with Berman crying how unfair it'd be if they missed the playoffs this year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What the hell kind of call was that?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Just a yard longer on that throw and Cook is still running.

data

Forbes #1
I think I'm in the same boat. Don't get me wrong, I hate the Giants but at the same time I'm sick and tired of Rodgers and the Packers beginning with Berman crying how unfair it'd be if they missed the playoffs this year.
Seeing the home fans cry in their cheese is also an appealing factor.

data

Forbes #1
I really want some pizza now. Not delivery chain pizza, but some new york style thin slice.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Perfect pass from Manning and Beckham missed it.

Notice he did decide to hike up his sock after.

Got to look good.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Green Bay is getting torched with these all out blitzes.

I don't know what Capers is thinking. That secondary is awful and yet he's calling a lot of 1 on 1 coverages.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Green Bay is getting torched with these all out blitzes.

I don't know what Capers is thinking. That secondary is awful and yet he's calling a lot of 1 on 1 coverages.
The blitzes aren't even close.

I don't know what he thinks he saw, but he needs to cut it out.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Shepard is making a fool of Hyde.

If that ball isn't under thrown, that's a TD.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
:lol

When I didn't think McAdoo could look anymore ridiculous than he already does, he goes on puts that ensemble together.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The blitzes aren't even close.

I don't know what he thinks he saw, but he needs to cut it out.
I don't get why he's putting so much faith into those DBs.

They've been getting torched all year and yet he's asking them to win these matchups?

Giants offense has sucked all season. Instead of giving up all these cheap plays for big chunks, make them put drives together and finish. That's something they've struggled to do throughout the season and yet it's like Capers has a totally different scouting report.

Yep, the Giants receivers are dropping the ball left and right. They shouldn't have gone to Florida.

:lol

When I didn't think McAdoo could look anymore ridiculous than he already does, he goes on puts that ensemble together.
What are you talking about? There was nothing wrong what he called. There should have been at least two touchdowns already for the Giants if they didn't drop those balls. He is doing what he is supposed to do and attacking he Packers biggest weakness, which is pass def.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
What are you talking about? There was nothing wrong what he called. There should have been at least two touchdowns already for the Giants if they didn't drop those balls. He is doing what he is supposed to do and attacking he pPackers biggest weakness.
Do you know what an ensemble is?

It refers to clothing, not football.

Top Bottom