2016 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Also, kinda surprised (not really) that the national media hasn't even touched on the fact that one of the dudes in the picture is holding a joint.

Cotton

Staff member
So Pac man was arrested last night. I'm really surprised he went this long between arrests.
Now, I'm reading he also poked a dude in the eye.

data

Forbes #1
Five seconds later, Dak and Zeke emerge from the cabin. "Aw man, did we just miss the group photo?"

Cotton

Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Also, kinda surprised (not really) that the national media hasn't even touched on the fact that one of the dudes in the picture is holding a joint.

D

Deuce

Which player is that?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
When I went down to Baton Rouge for the Alabama game a few months ago I was talking with a couple of good ol' boy types from Mississippi who were hypothesizing that Beckham had/has an identity crisis because he went to a rich/prestigious private school in New Orleans (same one as Eli/Peyton) and was one of the few or only black kids. They said he acts out because he is trying to be "more black" but that he has no idea who he is so it comes off as fake, which it does.

Didn't really agree with them but not totally discounting it at this point.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The all powerful google says it's Trey Songz.

By the retarded name/spelling, I can only assume he's some kind of rap guy?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Got it. BTW, I heard Manziel was partying with them as well. :lol

Nothing good comes from partying with Manziel.

They are definitely taking an L this weekend.
Do not want Aaron Rodgers at AT&T Stadium.

Go Lions. Hey, Seattle is vulnerable.

Jiggyfly

Banned
When I went down to Baton Rouge for the Alabama game a few months ago I was talking with a couple of good ol' boy types from Mississippi who were hypothesizing that Beckham had/has an identity crisis because he went to a rich/prestigious private school in New Orleans (same one as Eli/Peyton) and was one of the few or only black kids. They said he acts out because he is trying to be "more black" but that he has no idea who he is so it comes off as fake, which it does.

Didn't really agree with them but not totally discounting it at this point.
This actually makes a lot of sense, him having no sense of self could be why he tries too hard to create an image of being hard.

Cotton

Staff member

Our personnel group has positioned us very well to add quality players through multiple high draft picks...
:lol

data

Forbes #1

Our personnel group has positioned us very well to add quality players through multiple high draft picks...
:lol
They were referring to last draft's trade downs and have 4 picks in the top 60, not because they earned high picks from the 1-15 failure. Although, it does read a bit like that.

Cotton

Staff member
They were referring to last draft's trade downs and have 4 picks in the top 60, not because they earned high picks from the 1-15 failure. Although, it does read a bit like that.
I will read it however the hell I want to read it, pal!

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Do not want Aaron Rodgers at AT&T Stadium.

Go Lions. Hey, Seattle is vulnerable.
I could see the Lions knocking off Seattle. The Seahawks look like shit most of the time I watch them play.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I could see the Lions knocking off Seattle. The Seahawks look like shit most of the time I watch them play.

Seattle is tough at home (7-1 I believe) and I don't think Detroit has won outdoors all season.

I just don't see Detroit winning unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom