2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
you have some horrid posts. That being said, bringing that show here is by far your worst offense.
No kidding. I thought a requirement to watch shit like that is you have a drool cup and a wear a helmet.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No kidding. I thought a requirement to watch shit like that is you have a drool cup and a wear a helmet.
Yeah, can't say I give a shit what any of those three say. Hell even Skip annoys the shit out of me and he is supposed to be the "Cowboys" supporter. And Cris Carter is and always has been a joke. This is the same guy who told rookies that they need a "fall guy." So yeah, I'll take a pass on watching that video.

p1_

DCC 4Life
i wonder if any rookie has won MVP?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
i wonder if any rookie has won MVP?
I think Earl Campbell won it back in 1978. Thinking back to the Luv Ya Blue Oilers and how great Campbell was, check this out...Campbell had 302-1450. Elliott has 322-1631.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I think Earl Campbell won it back in 1978. Thinking back to the Luv Ya Blue Oilers and how great Campbell was, check this out...Campbell had 302-1450. Elliott has 322-1631.
He's also 6 yards away from being the 3rd rookie with 2k scrimmage yards, the other two are LT and Dickerson

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
you have some horrid posts. That being said, bringing that show here is by far your worst offense.
I think its bannable. Mods make it so.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I mean seriously. Who the fuck cares what Mr. Eyebrows and a fucking talking ape like Sharpe have to say?

I don't care if half of what they say is even accurate. Those two stooges are the last places I would go to get good sound analysis.
Yeah. I feel the same about that jack wagon Stephen A Smith. Why anybody would bother wasting time to listen what that idiot has to say is beyond me.

data

Forbes #1
Jig bandy.

Should have to wear a punishment avatar for 3 Cowboys games.....and, boy, you better hope the Cowboys get to the NFCC or else third game is Week 1 2017 season.

Last edited:

kidd

DCC 4Life
Carter needs to go snort another line of coke & Shannon needs to spit Jackrabbit's johnson out of his mouth so we can understand what he's saying.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:towel

p1_

DCC 4Life
NFL fines Cowboys cornerback Anthony Brown for hit on Lions kicker

By Charean Williams

The league fined Anthony Brown $9,115 for roughing the kicker, according to a source. The Cowboys rookie cornerback hit Lions kicker Matt Prater on the extra point following the Lions’ first touchdown in the first quarter Monday night.

Officials penalized the Cowboys 15 yards, and the Lions kicked off from the 50.

Brown, a sixth-round draft pick, makes $26,470 a week in base salary.

Brown has turned into a surprise addition, playing in all 16 games and starting eight. He has played 632 defensive snaps, or 62.9 percent, with his 56 tackles ranking sixth on the team. Brown also has seven pass breakups, a forced fumble and an interception.

He suffered a concussion after only nine defensive snaps and three special teams snaps against the Lions. He returned to practice on a limited basis Friday, and the Cowboys list him as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Eagles.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think I love that big melon headed MFer.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Does he even stand a chance? :lol

Has anyone in the history of the league had a successful appeal at the league level?

Best I can recall is Scandrick going from 4 to 2 games even though he was clearly in the right.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Does he even stand a chance? :lol

Has anyone in the history of the league had a successful appeal at the league level?

Best I can recall is Scandrick going from 4 to 2 games even though he was clearly in the right.
Didn't the Seahawks have some suspensions overturned about 4 years ago for Adderall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom