Week 15 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Eagles | 12/14/2014

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Wow.

data

Forbes #1
OMFG if some moron came into my house with that shit I would kindly ask him the GTFO.
This might be the only thing I respect about Jerruh. In the Deathstar, he's got this little 4-person cockpit, not more than 10-ft wide or something for him and Stephen to watch games.

They might say stupid fake-GM shit in there, but I at least respect that they built a 100%-focused environment for them to concentrate saying stupid shit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You like football? Yes.

Oh. American football?

Que?

UncleMilti

Staff member
Booze with Mexican Christmas visitors. I'm a little stunned.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Booze with Mexican Christmas visitors. I'm a little stunned.
I blame my wife.

But then again, one was meskin. The other was from Ecuador, which is worse because she thinks she is extremely intelligent.

Not all Hispanics are the same.

UncleMilti

Staff member
When Mexicans show up at my door at Christmas it's to put the tree and lights up.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
you missing anything from home?
The dominant male in the partnership is meskin. Sorry I did not make that clear. I just am not sure if he is a real macho Mexican or one of these posers who lets a strong chica whip his ass.

UncleMilti

Staff member
RACIST!!!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Saints realize that they can suck, but tomorrow morning, win or lose, they can still have a better shot at the playoffs than Dallas.

data

Forbes #1
OMFG if some moron came into my house with that shit I would kindly ask him the GTFO.
seriously. To gain respect from me while watching football, just shut up and watch. Cuz if you are a serious sports fan, you know to shut up and just watch.

Don't try to impress me with your football intelligence and try to talk about schemes. Don't try to connect with me by being nice with "I have a cousin that like the Cowboys" or "I met Tony Dorsett at a work conference once". Especially, don't talk to me about fantasy football.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
seriously. To gain respect from me while watching football, just shut up and watch. Cuz if you are a serious sports fan, you know to shut up and just watch.

Don't try to impress me with your football intelligence and try to talk about schemes. Don't try to connect with me by being nice with "I have a cousin that like the Cowboys" or "I met Tony Dorsett at a work conference once". Especially, don't talk to me about fantasy football.
You can know within 60 seconds of talking to someone if they are a fanatic, or just a casual observer.

Me: Man, it just seems like DeMarcus Lawrence is not as quick off the ball as I was hoping.

Dumbass: I thought he went to Denver.

Me:

data

Forbes #1
The Saints realize that they can suck, but tomorrow morning, win or lose, they can still have a better shot at the playoffs than Dallas.
It really will be some spectacle if we finish 11-5 and sitting at home. Unfortunately, it's what makes sense in this era of Jerruh Entertainment.

Don't just lose a game, lose it in epic fashion...well, up your game and lose the playoffs in epic fashion by going 11-5.

Top Bottom