Week 13 Thanksgiving Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Eagles | 11/27/2014

vince

Not So New Member
U know what? Fuck it. We lost, fine. Learn from it. We still get another shot at these fags in 2 weeks. All we need is 1 win against them.

D

Deuce

U know what? Fuck it. We lost, fine. Learn from it. We still get another shot at these fags in 2 weeks. All we need is 1 win against them.
:lol

Ya it's going to be so much easier in cold Philly.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What is this sudden love affair between Romo and Beasley all of a sudden and why do we keep on running these horizontal routes?

That was an absolutely terrible 4th down conversion attempt. Take them out behind the barn and be done with them.
I just want to know what it is that is so scary about the Eagles defense that they can't run routes in the middle of the field.

There are serious fundamental design flaws being shown here.

If we aren't able to control the game running, we can't just flip a switch and pass the ball at will.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We are the fags. They made us their prison bitches today.

And if anyone suggests it was trickery and what not, they don't know what the hell they are looking at.

If we are to get in the playoffs I hope the Eagles win the division. I wouldn't want a home playoff game anyway after how they have been losing in there.

data

Forbes #1
the eagles have tiebreaker cuz of our REdskins loss. so, we actually need 1.5 wins

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If we are to get in the playoffs I hope the Eagles win the division. I wouldn't want a home playoff game anyway after how they have been losing in there.
We are not going to win the division. You can kiss that idea goodbye.

Better start playing the idiotic wildcard playoff machine thing the rest of the year.

data

Forbes #1
percentage-wise, a screen is one of our strongest plays. not.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I guess it is good to get exposed, right?

There is nowhere to go but up from this epic horseshit.

data

Forbes #1
We are not going to win the division. You can kiss that idea goodbye.

Better start playing the idiotic wildcard playoff machine thing the rest of the year.
our mantra this year was 'not 8-8'

mission accomplished

data

Forbes #1
I guess it is good to get exposed, right?

There is nowhere to go but up from this epic horseshit.
considering we haven't gone up since the last umpteen times we've been exposed, i say it doesn't matter

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What?

What would going for it on 4th down do?

Make your defense look stupid because your fucking offense couldn't get ten yards in three tries in a trash time?

Fuck you, Romo.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Nice try by Murray.

Sproles was chomping at the bit to receive that punt, you could tell he was feeling it. Get that wrinkly MFer off the screen.

Top Bottom