Joseph Randle arrested for shoplifting

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Cut his ass and send him on his way with a Brut gift bag.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Uncle Jerry isn't gonna let him get cut...especially with the giants and Skins coming to town.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am wondering why the Frisco Police Department felt compelled to tweet this out. Do they do that for all crimes...or just Cowboy related?
Isn't the new billion dollar practice facility going up in Frisco?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If he does get cut, someone has got to photoshop the Quincy photo with his face and him carrying a bag with underoos and cologne sticking out of it.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Isn't the new billion dollar practice facility going up in Frisco?
Not sure, but I hope they tweet all arrests made and not just "celebrity" ones. Not a good look.

D

Deuce

Not sure, but I hope they tweet all arrests made and not just "celebrity" ones. Not a good look.
Maybe there's been a string of cologne/underwear robberies in town and the culprit just happens to be a player?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How do Cowboys handle Joseph Randle?
October, 14, 2014

By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys safety C.J. Spillman has continued to play despite an ongoing sexual assault investigation by the Grapevine, Texas, police department.

As Jason Garrett said numerous times, until a player is arrested or charged with a crime, the spot on the roster does not change.

Now running back Joseph Randle has been arrested for shoplifting and charged with a misdemeanor Class B theft of $50 to $500 at a Dillard’s in Frisco, Texas.

“I think you have to be careful with accusations and allegations in this situation,’’ Garrett said when news of the Spillman investigation was reported. “When someone is officially charged or arrested for something, that’s when it becomes a different situation in our mind.”

So now what do the Cowboys do with Randle?

Garrett was clear with his players that off-field issues are not acceptable. Given the black eye surrounding the NFL from how it handled several high-profile domestic violence cases, should the severity of the crime matter?

Attempting to pilfer a department store of cologne and underwear while making $495,000 this year is foolish, and Randle will have to live with that stigma.

Garrett and the Cowboys will have to determine what type of team punishment Randle deserves. They could choose to suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team or simply keep him inactive for Sunday’s game against the New York Giants.

If “arrested and charged,” is the standard the Cowboys have set, then they have to follow through with some sort of punishment.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
What stadium do they play in over in Frisco?
Toyota Stadium is where they played last year. Not sure about the first two years, if they played in the same stadium. I would assume so. How many dang stadiums do they have there?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Toyota Stadium is where they played last year. Not sure about the first two years, if they played in the same stadium. I would assume so. How many dang stadiums do they have there?
Two, with the biggest being the one where the Dallas Burn soccer team plays.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I wonder how well this Randle meme will go over on Facebook?

That's my creedo. No ragrats.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's where the NDSU Bison have been racking up championship trophies in record amounts.

:towel
And where Joey Gallo sends baseballs to the moon. :towel

Top Bottom