Jaylon Smith ???

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If there were any significant improvements Jerry would have announced it by now. The fact that the eternal optimist has been mum on the subject lets me know that Smith still has a long way to go before he sees the playing field.
Of course.

Jerry can't even keep his mouth shut for five seconds. He would be all over this shit if there was any chance.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
True, but the fact that he still can't walk without us tells us everything we need to know about his progress thus far. It won't be this year, and there's no telling when, or if, in 2017 that he'll he ready to go.
It was pretty clear he was a redshirt pick the second it was made. It was in the second round, which is Jerry's play round.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I really don't understand why the drop foot joke didn't get more play. I'm still laffing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

townsend

Banned
BREAKING NEWS: Jerry Jones still a liar.

Jiggyfly

Banned

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dr. Jerry to senile Gil.

Sounds legit.

Jiggyfly

Banned
And that is just a formality if they ever want to get any play out of him. Does not mean a lot at this stage.
I disagree at minimum it means he has made enough progress to start officially practicing.

Which IMO means he can be counted on heading into next year, which is YUGE news.

I have no faith he does anything of consequence this year but I was worried he would be a wasted pick.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
There is more to deal with than nerves regenerating. Virtually all nerves will regenerate but until such time as the neural impulses begin to function within the nerve path the probabilities of a reasonable recovery are up in the air. This is the area that is not being discussed by the Cowboys organization. Maybe it is but to my knowledge no one has definitely addressed it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
There is more to deal with than nerves regenerating. Virtually all nerves will regenerate but until such time as the neural impulses begin to function within the nerve path the probabilities of a reasonable recovery are up in the air. This is the area that is not being discussed by the Cowboys organization. Maybe it is but to my knowledge no one has definitely addressed it.
This is correct.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
why do they keep running with that old Gil Brandt quote? he doesn't work for us, and it's never been confirmed by the team.
It's a safe statement because nerves regenerate. Anyone can make that statement and be correct. Heck I'll even allow anyone to quote me on it.

Top Bottom