Week 11 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Dolphins | 11/22/2015

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Moreso is the 3-1 division record vs 2-2. Our conference record sucks.
At least more and more people in the media are starting to point the finger at Jason Garrett for the 2-7 start.

I heard a few in the national media point out that losing 1 QB shouldn't absolve Garrett from blame for the 0-7 record w/o Romo. A couple of them even made points that I made regarding other coaches finding ways to win games with the likes of Gabbert, Kaepernick, and Hoyer.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Man it was painfully obvious how deficient Mcfadden is a runner.

Turbin looked so much better because he has a balance and vision, they need to up his carries moving forward if not start him.

There were 2 4th down plays were if Mcfadden had any balance he would have scored.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Yeah, found it now. You gonna live chatter in the NBA thread during the game? If so, I'm your huckleberry.
Nope. I'm not even watching tonight. The Thunder play like ass w/o Durant so I'm avoiding the 3 hours of frustration. When KD comes back, I'll start watching again.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Nope. I'm not even watching tonight. The Thunder play like ass w/o Durant so I'm avoiding the 3 hours of frustration. When KD comes back, I'll start watching again.
Ahh, come on, man.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Bridgewater was about to get concussed again. :lol

Cotton

Staff member

Imagine if this had been Dez that said this.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Ahh, come on, man.
Can't do it to myself.

The defense is too sloppy and for some ungodly reason, Kyle Singler remains in the regular rotation despite shooting about 15% from the field and being and average defender at best.

Cotton

Staff member
Can't do it to myself.

The defense is too sloppy and for some ungodly reason, Kyle Singler remains in the regular rotation despite shooting about 15% from the field and being and average defender at best.
You don't think the Thunder have a shot? I think they do.

1bigfan13

Staff member

Oh if this were Dallas they'd already be planning to make this part of their opening segment for Mike & Mike, First Take, PTI, and ATH.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol what happened to piss off Gates?

1bigfan13

Staff member
Man it was painfully obvious how deficient Mcfadden is a runner.

Turbin looked so much better because he has a balance and vision, they need to up his carries moving forward if not start him.

There were 2 4th down plays were if Mcfadden had any balance he would have scored.
McFadden was fine overall. He left some yards on the field but overall I can't complain with that performance.

However, I do hate that we always seem to underestimate a position and fill it with marginal talent and to no ones surprise that position ends up biting us in the ass throughout most of the year. This year RB and backup QB were those positions. Next year it will probably be WR or Safety.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
McFadden was fine overall. He left some yards on the field but overall I can't complain with that performance.

However, I do hate that we always seem to underestimate a position and fill it with marginal talent and to no ones surprise that position ends up biting us in the ass throughout most of the year. This year RB and backup QB were those positions. Next year it will probably be WR or Safety.
Turbin looked very good today. Would like to see more of him going forwards.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

1bigfan13

Staff member
Rodgers completely missed the blitzing CB coming at him from the front. That's unlike him.

Cotton

Staff member

"You took an oath, to defend this motherfucking turf against motherfucking enemies, both foreign and motherfuckin' domestic." :lol

dallen

Senior Tech

Those are some nice posters

Cotton

Staff member

Doug Baldwin jumps and Eric Reid knocks the shit out of him midair

Top Bottom