2016 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Fuck Alabama. So sick of the bandwagonners. Case in point this broad at work. Born and raised in Pennsylvania, never set foot in the South, much less Alabama wears a Tide hoodie every week, claims to be a big fan. Disgusting.
I'm born and raised in Pennsylvania and a Cowboys fan. :unsure

D

Deuce

Cal fired Sonny Dykes today.

If if they don't have a deal with Chip Kelly by the end of the day, they're doing it wrong.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Who do you guys have tonight?

I want to pick Clemson so bad because Alabama's offense doesn't impress me, but I just worry about the rate at which Clemson and Watson turned the ball over this season, and if they have multiple turnovers against Alabama, they'll be playing from behind all game and it won't go well.

I am begrudgingly picking Alabama, but I do think Clemson can win if they can play clean football.

D

Deuce

I'm rooting for Clemson. They got close last year and the way they handled tOSU impressed me.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I shall look to see if #42 is suited up tonight. Might make a good special teamer.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Who do you guys have tonight?

I want to pick Clemson so bad because Alabama's offense doesn't impress me, but I just worry about the rate at which Clemson and Watson turned the ball over this season, and if they have multiple turnovers against Alabama, they'll be playing from behind all game and it won't go well.

I am begrudgingly picking Alabama, but I do think Clemson can win if they can play clean football.
I'll be pulling for Clemson but I don't think anyone is beating Alabama.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be pulling for Clemson but I don't think anyone is beating Alabama.
This is how I feel. I prefer Clemson win because Alabama's dominance and arrogance has become obnoxious. But lets face it, they always seem to roll and unfortunately I'm afraid they will win yet again.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am just hoping for a quality game. Last week's semis and then a weekend of bad NFL matchups has been tiresome.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Looks like Saban handing over the OC duties from Douche Visor to the Drunk Coach wasn't so bright.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That LG from Clemson looked slower than Doug Free.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wasted a time out. Then kind of need to go for it right now.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
If the Tigers don't score here, it will be.
I expected it to be close at the half and Alabama pull away in the second half. But looks like it'll be a blowout from the get go. Clemson can't even stop a run on 3rd and 10.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Got off the field and blocked a punt.

Hopefully this gets the shit back in gear.

It looks to me that Alabama has had some fortune and a couple of bad no calls with officiating (the targeting on Mike Williams and a pretty clear hold).

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This really sucks.

Not that it is looking like a Tide blowout, but the fact that they aren't even doing anything special to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom