How Johnny Manziel failed his last great audition

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What?

I responded to someone calling him an alcoholic that is the difference, did you read what I posted?
He went to rehab. It's drugs or alcohol that's the problem. What difference does it make which one it is?

Cotton

Staff member
And before it is brought up, you go to counseling for mental health issues, not rehab.

Jiggyfly

Banned
He went to rehab. It's drugs or alcohol that's the problem. What difference does it make which one it is?
What difference does what make?

If you go back and read what I have posted about this you could answer that yourself.

Cotton

Staff member
What difference does what make?

If you go back and read what I have posted about this you could answer that yourself.
What difference does it make if he went to rehab for alcohol or drugs? It's one of the two, and both are bad news. So, who gives a damn which one it is?

Carp

DCC 4Life
That's the same incident I was talking about and it was part of his probation.

Anyway I have stated my opinion on the alcohol part, I think his issues run deeper than that.

I am not trying to absolve Manziel of any blame and I am not advocating his being brought in just think people are running with this alcoholic thing without all of the facts.

And hey I could be totally wrong.:shrug
It was not a part of his probation.

But Manziel had another brush with the law when he was arrested at Texas A&M in the summer of 2012 for a bar fight during which he came to the defense of a friend. Manziel, who was too intoxicated to answer questions according to the police report, spent the night in jail and ultimately pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor. He was also ordered by first-year Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin to undergo random drug testing and drug and alcohol counseling.

Jiggyfly

Banned
What difference does it make if he went to rehab for alcohol or drugs? It's one of the two, and both are bad news. So, who gives a damn which one it is?
What are you going on about?

If you read what I posted just a short while ago this question would be answered.

Cotton

Staff member
What are you going on about?

If you read what I posted just a short while ago this question would be answered.
I have (unfortunately) read everything you posted. Why are you on about the alcohol? Does it make a difference if it's alcohol or drugs that he went to rehab for? Answer the question.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:picard

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
How the hell can anyone argue against Manziel having a drinking problem?

I mean, it can't get more obvious and yet Jiggy is still not willing to accept it.

It's comical.

Last edited:

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
How the hell can anyone argue against Manziel having a drinking problem?

I mean, it can't get more obvious and yet Jiggy is still not willing to accept it.

It's comical.
So, Colt McCoy to Dallas? You know you'll buy that jersey.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I don't buy jerseys.

And no, I don't want that scrub as a backup.
I admit I haven't seen him except when he beat us in 2014 and his rookie game vs Pittsburgh but he looked good in those. His completion % and YPA are good and he has some elusiveness. I'd take him over Moore.

Top Bottom