Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well if you posted stuff about how the Cowboys would come back, don't you deserve props?
Yep, and I have... in the heat of the moment. During the Eagles game to be exact. And, I did it in the heat of the game when we were down 24-21, and was told to STFU by Booze in the heat of the moment. But, that has shit to do with coming back after a game is over and nitpicking people's post after the game is over. It's weak to me.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I never stayed away. I was always watching you, fag boy. Throwing mental ninja stars into your quivering mound of homer love pudding. Deal with it.
That's as creepy as it is flattering.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
how good is the packers defense this year? I have a feeling in all aspects they are a lot less athletic than the lions. That D in the first half was amazing, well called game. Just couldn't stop Romo from pimping in the 2nd half

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
There is some sort of crazy strain the has been jarred loose from a playoff win. This is a strange way to react to this victory. What in the wide world of sports is happening here.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Rodgers is going to get his, he always does, so the real key is stopping Lacy. Get fluids and an IV into McClain.

data

Forbes #1
TheTicket saying Erin Andrews reported that it was hot on the field (and I remember that), but TheTicket added that they know of at least 2 Detroit Lions that had to be treated for dehydrationd.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, and I have... in the heat of the moment. During the Eagles game to be exact. And, I did it in the heat of the game when we were down 24-21, and was told to STFU by Booze in the heat of the moment. But, that has shit to do with coming back after a game is over and nitpicking people's post after the game is over. It's weak to me.
Meh, I think calling people out for being wrong is par for the course on this board. Just like bragging about being right is. If in the heat of the moment you are right you deserve to brag. Hell outside of the heat of the moment you have a right to brag. Just like the people on this board that predicted a good season and were right.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I do look forward to hearing how the Packers are really America's Team.

townsend

Banned
What grade would you give Zack Martin vs Suh? I saw Suh disrupt a couple run plays getting behind the LOS and had 2 sacks, I believe.
Suh's sacks were coverage/Romo dancing around like an idiot sacks. I'd say Suh won that battle overall though. Still I think we hamstrung our line by passing first, way easier to push a Dlineman than to pass block him.

data

Forbes #1
I do look forward to hearing how the Packers are really America's Team.
No doubt. Even though, it was 'officially' determined that the Broncos have that title.

If so, why would the moniker even come into light this week?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
We're gonna be playing football in the 2nd week of January.

:towel :towel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom