Donation time

dallen

Senior Tech
Its that holiday giving time once again and DCC needs your support. We're down to just a few more months in the war chest so if you want this site to be around to bitch when we lose in the 1st round of the playoffs and Jerry drafts another TE in the 1st round then cough up some cash. This time if EZ pouts because some one jokes about spending donations on beer money and butt plugs, I will personally drive to North Carolina and punch him in the dick. Don't be a punk.

Donations will be accepted through Paypal at donate@dallascowboyscentral.com

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Money to beer fund sent.

:tippytoe

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Ok I know I threw out jokes about funds going to beer vats and guns.....

Are buttplugs expensive??

:unsure:

Money sent BTW.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
They aren't expensive, but the habit is.

It's a shame you can't reuse them.

jester

Brand New Member
Can I send rolled up coins from my ashtray? Those pay pall mfers don't deserve the comission.

jester

Brand New Member
No seriously, I wanna donate but wanna send a cashiers check.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Thanks to those of you that have donated. Everyone including myself has you to thank for this site continuing to exist.

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
I'd love to donate but I'm afraid if I do I'll just be hit with another entrance exam.

jester

Brand New Member
Let me give you my address.
Ok if you seriously will forward on to the real deal expenses... send me a pm. I don't use credit cards any longer. F'in institutiins of the corrupt Reserve System is FBAR and if I were not going to be so inconvienenced I wouldn't even have a bank account. But if ur gonna pinky swear ill toss in some cheddar as soon as I get my xmas bonus check clears from the afore mentioned corrupt fortune 50 Co. Afterall that's what we good consumers should do, riiiiiight?

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Anyone who donates between now and Christmas gets a personalized thank you goft wrapped by midswat himself.

While supplies last, of course.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Anyone who donates between now and Christmas gets a personalized thank you goft wrapped by midswat himself.

While supplies last, of course.
So, you're saying they are already gone?

UncleMilti

Staff member
My donation bounced.

I guess I get another huggie.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Ok if you seriously will forward on to the real deal expenses... send me a pm. I don't use credit cards any longer. F'in institutiins of the corrupt Reserve System is FBAR and if I were not going to be so inconvienenced I wouldn't even have a bank account. But if ur gonna pinky swear ill toss in some cheddar as soon as I get my xmas bonus check clears from the afore mentioned corrupt fortune 50 Co. Afterall that's what we good consumers should do, riiiiiight?
I hate to be a butt but I was actually evoking some presumed humor. Besides I am a former banker (nojoke) so you probably can't trust me.

UncleMilti

Staff member
I'd love to donate but I'm afraid if I do I'll just be hit with another entrance exam.
We all know each other well enough that the guys who used to make up shit and funnies about being not being able to donate, well...thanks to Facebook we know those MF'ers REALLY ARE broke.

:unsure

Top Bottom