Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2017

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That is nice, but they have no shot at him.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Maybe with the first rounder we get for Romo...
It would be one of Jerry's best trades ever getting a 1st for Romo. Has to be a team with everything in place for a 1-2 year window, only a QB away, with no suitable alternative.

Denver and maybe the Jets. Arizona's window looks to be closing rapidly.

Get some OL and LA could also look attractive to Romo.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It would be one of Jerry's best trades ever getting a 1st for Romo. Has to be a team with everything in place for a 1-2 year window, only a QB away, with no suitable alternative.

Denver and maybe the Jets. Arizona's window looks to be closing rapidly.

Get some OL and LA could also look attractive to Romo.
Imagine what a team like the Vikes could have done with a healthy Romo. Instead they traded a first for Bradford. Obviously they aren't in the market still but if you want to push for a superbowl over the next 2 years and have no QB Romo is worth it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It would really take a perfect storm. I expect more like second or third in reality.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Dumbass Jerry is going to release Romo and claim it's mutually beneficial because we can spread the cap hit out over 2 years.

At this point I'd be happy with a top 10 pick in the 4th.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dumbass Jerry is going to release Romo and claim it's mutually beneficial because we can spread the cap hit out over 2 years.

It would be total nonsense. If we didn't have any contracts we could restructure that would make sense. But since we do, it's total hogwash.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Prescott should know him, at least.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

Prescott should know him, at least.
He seems to have good hands and some return ability.

If Dak vouches for him them I'm on board especially if it means no more Butler or Williams.

lostxn

DCC 4Life

We're going to get nothing for Romo because people know we're going to release him. If Romo was willing to take a paycut to stay then we could maybe trade him but at is current cap figure, we're going to have to cut him. Why would Romo take a pay cut just to help the team and limit his own choices?

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I like Dede Westbrook as a replacement to Williams. Same body type but hands catcher.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Per Walterfootball, Michigan ILB Ben Gedeon and Charlotte DT Larry Ogunjobi.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I like Dede Westbrook as a replacement to Williams. Same body type but hands catcher.
Somebody here said he was built like a cheetoh. LoL. Would like him as well but not sure he will make it to pick 2??

This was where I was saying in one of the other threads that I almost would rather sign Williams. Just because I think the defense lacks top players. I know you can find good players eveywhere. Just think it's easier at the top.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Westbrook is a terrific prospect. He is shorter than Williams but has some of the best hand of any WR prospect this season. He will go pretty fast in the draft.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Somebody here said he was built like a cheetoh. LoL. Would like him as well but not sure he will make it to pick 2??

This was where I was saying in one of the other threads that I almost would rather sign Williams. Just because I think the defense lacks top players. I know you can find good players eveywhere. Just think it's easier at the top.
He will be around in the second. Big character red flags too.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
He will be around in the second. Big character red flags too.
Yuck. Don't want part of any character problems now. Just tired of wondering when the next suspension hits of that's the kind of flaws we are talking about.

Top Bottom