2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator

Brand New Member

townsend

Banned
Bizarre. Figured he only would've announced the re-opening had he preliminarily seen a smoking gun. Hard to understand how they could've checked 600,000 emails in 9 days with enough certainty to clear her (again).
I think it's pretty obvious Comey is bad at this. I'm guessing this means it's an investigation of Huma not Clinton. Comey's testimony (that he was amending by telling congress he was opening the case back up) also said they had cleared Clinton's staff, as well.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
My laugh for the day came from a co-worker. He said walking out of the voting booth felt like the walk of shame. Like he just felt dirty and ashamed for what he just did.

He said he went home and sobbed in the corner of his shower as he tried to scrub away his embarrassment and shame. :lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
My laugh for the day came from a co-worker. He said walking out of the voting booth felt like the walk of shame. Like he just felt dirty and ashamed for what he just did.

He said he went home and sobbed in the corner of his shower as he tried to scrub away his embarrassment and shame. :lol
I am sure he said it but I don't believe it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
In the end, it was my only choice. Johnson himself isn't my ideal candidate, but if I can help make a third party viable for the future, that's the thing to do.
Johnson comes across like a numbskull to me. He is very ill informed.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Voted Johnson as well. Just could not compel myself to do otherwise. And I am not even that jazzed about Johnson. But he is not a lunatic or crook.

Threw votes away before on Ron Paul, but at least my conscious is clear.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Mmkay. Remind me who you're voting for again.
My voting objective has been from the git go an anti Clinton posture. The only way to accomplish that was to vote for a Republican candidate. Trump happened to fall into the lot good or bad. Voting independent would not have been an anti Clinton vote.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
My voting objective has been from the git go an anti Clinton posture. The only way to accomplish that was to vote for a Republican candidate. Trump happened to fall into the lot good or bad. Voting independent would not have been an anti Clinton vote.
Thanks. That's what I thought.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure why in the hell America can't break out of this bullshit two party system. It's ridiculous really but since the Republicans and Democrats control the whole process, it would be a threat to them to allow for more parties to participate.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Not sure why in the hell America can't break out of this bullshit two party system. It's ridiculous really but since the Republicans and Democrats control the whole process, it would be a threat to them to allow for more parties to participate.
To the point that Americans will comment on a third party candidate's fitness... After advocating hard for Donald "Act retarded during a speech to mock a reporter" Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom