2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
UGH I CANT FUCKING WAIT

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I can wait. Aaron Rodgers is gonna remind everyone how shitty this D really is.
I really hope you are wrong but my gut tends to side with you. Looking forward to a post season win but there is that nagging gut feeling that says reality may be a huge disappointment.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I can wait. Aaron Rodgers is gonna remind everyone how shitty this D really is.
You mean like Big Ben, Eli, and Cousins did? Not to mention, this same great QB hit us for 31-42 for 300 and we easily dismantled that team in that game.

I'm not afraid anymore. It's probably because I'm drunk, and I will be nervous shitting all over my house come Sunday morning, but right now I ain't scared.

:tippytoe

BipolarFuk

Demoted
we should all be scared. Playoff seasoned HOF QBs on a ridiculous hot streak usually don't lose playoff games to teams led by rookies, especially at QB.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
we should all be scared. Playoff seasoned HOF QBs on a ridiculous hot streak usually don't lose playoff games to teams led by rookies, especially at QB.
Now if we only felt the same way about politics we could possibly agree on a lot more. :art

p1_

DCC 4Life
have we not defied every odd in getting to this point?

townsend

Banned
Any time LT and Bipo agree on something I'm inclined to bet my life savings on the opposite.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have not watched any of the Finish The Fight videos.

Does that make me a bad fan?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Any time LT and Bipo agree on something I'm inclined to bet my life savings on the opposite.
Throw in the boozeman as well. It's not skepticism with me about the team making it this far, it's the odds of continuing with this outcome. They must be pretty even by now.

townsend

Banned
Throw in the boozeman as well. It's not skepticism with me about the team making it this far, it's the odds of continuing with this outcome. They must be pretty even by now.
Booze is constant, when we we win the SB he'll be bitching about how we'll eff up the draft by the following Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom