Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Seahawks | 10/12/2014

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I am now living in a room full of Hostiles. Loving it. :art
Not even close. We are very realistic, and it took us beating the best team in the NFC in their house (who were 18-1 before today) before we homered out. There is a huge difference.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Not even close. We are very realistic, and it took us beating the best team in the NFC in their house (who were 18-1 before today) before we homered out. There is a huge difference.
I knew that would be a wake up slap.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And Brent.
Yeah the defense should only get better as the year goes on.

Pretty crazy to think that before this seasons most fans and experts expected this defense to be even worse then last year. Hell I didn't think it could be any better then middle of the pack at best. Talk about severely underrated.

D

Deuce

Yeah the defense should only get better as the year goes on.

Pretty crazy to think that before this seasons most fans and experts expected this defense to be even worse then last year. Hell I didn't think it could be any better then middle of the pack at best. Talk about severely underrated.
They're doing it with really no improvements. That only leaves Marinelli's coaching as the reason for it.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That was god damned unbelievable, that was literally the most impressive win I could imagine. More impressive than if we had blown them out because of the ability to fight back from a deficit several times against the momentum of the crowd and the Seahawks.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They're doing it with really no improvements. That only leaves Marinelli's coaching as the reason for it.
Yep. And the offense keeping them off the field for extended amounts of time.

Top Bottom