Week 4 Gameday Chatter | Saints vs. Cowboys | 09/28/2014

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
The Saints are moving the ball here, but this defense is getting in some big hits and making them work for it.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
The clock is ticking. Burn some more of it off.

Dammit, should have had him in the backfield.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So, predicting the defense will be bad = predicting the defense will do well in a year where we did shit to upgrade?
At this point it appears that the upgrade may have been making Maranelli the DC.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
While the offense has been exceptional, let's not forget that the defense is facing the #1 offense coming into this week.
I expect the defense to give up some points in the second half but we clearly are just trying to make them use up the clock in the process. Not to mention the Saints are going to keep going for it on fourth down the rest of the game probably.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
So it's stupid to stick with my prediction of 6 or 7 wins.

You do know teams get off to hot starts all the time only to fall apart down the stretch right?

Last year's Lions for example. They started off something like 6-3 and won 1 game the rest of the way.

So I'm sticking with my original prediction of 6 or 7 wins.
I know what you're saying, but we were 8-8 last year with one of the worst defenses ever. Now we also have 3 #1's on the O line. If Romo and/or Murray don't get hurt we'll get more then 6 or 7, no?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I love the hits being put on by the defense.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wow.

Top Bottom