NBA Chatter Thread

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Warriors rose to the top too quick...so now that they are being challenged, they have no idea how to handle it. The Pistols teams...the Bulls teams...they had to wait their turn...and when they became champs they did not act like entitled bitches.

D

Deuce

What a phenomenal game. With the first 6 all being blowouts, it's only fitting that maybe the best finals game of all time would seal up this series. Lebron is a man amongst boys and proves it again.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I was dead wrong when I buried the Cavs after 2 games. Looks like LeBron the GM knew what he was doing.

Warriors helped them out with a ton of bad 3 point shots. They settle for the 3 way too often and it bit them in the ass this series. It's like they go out of their way to chase 3 pointers.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
That was the best finals game of all time? Seemed sloppy as hell to me and more like the Warriors choked. This was no back and forth where LeBron and Irving outdueled Curry and Thompson. The latter two basically didn't show up.

Jiggyfly

Banned
That was the best finals game of all time? Seemed sloppy as hell to me and more like the Warriors choked. This was no back and forth where LeBron and Irving outdueled Curry and Thompson. The latter two basically didn't show up.
That was not close to the best finals game.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
What an all time classic game 7, and what an immense performance over the last 3 games by Lebron.

He's not seated next to Jordan like Jiggy thinks, but he did cement himself as a legend and a top 5 player all time. That block on Iggy is one of the all time clutch defensive plays you will ever see.

Amazing performance.

Jiggyfly

Banned
What an all time classic game 7, and what an immense performance over the last 3 games by Lebron.

He's not seated next to Jordan like Jiggy thinks, but he did cement himself as a legend and a top 5 player all time. That block on Iggy is one of the all time clutch defensive plays you will ever see.

Amazing performance.
Jordan never did anything as impressive as that run after being down 3-1.

Lebron has never played on a with a top 50 all time player.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Just a hand picked collection of complementing all stars.... twice.

This series is definitely the crowning gem on Lebron's career so far, but no, he's not on Jordan's level.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Don't mean a thing without the ring.

And no, LeBron is not Jordan. I've always said he was basically a lock for top 5 all time but he needs at least 2 more titles for it to truly be an argument.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Because Jordan never allowed his teams to go down 3-1 when he was in the Finals -- and down 3-1 due in large part to his own poor play like Lebron.

Look, I don't want to critique Lebron's flaws because that was a masterful performance in every aspect of the game of basketball from James and he deserves the accolades. It was a great display of his genius.

But he is still not Jordan's equal nor is he likely to ever be.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
And while Pippen is definitely top 50, you could easily argue that Wade is as well, and Irving sure as shit played like a top 50 player in this series. He averaged what, nearly 30 a game in this series?

41 in the potential close out game on the road? Hit the fadeaway 3 with less than a minute left last night that won it?

I don't ever want to hear arguments about LeBron's supporting cast when this fool has been playing puppetmaster for the better part of a decade in order to surround himself with exactly who he wants as teammates.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
And while Pippen is definitely top 50, you could easily argue that Wade is as well, and Irving sure as shit played like a top 50 player in this series. He averaged what, nearly 30 a game in this series?

41 in the potential close out game on the road? Hit the fadeaway 3 with less than a minute left last night that won it?

I don't ever want to hear arguments about LeBron's supporting cast when this fool has been playing puppetmaster for the better part of a decade in order to surround himself with exactly who he wants as teammates.
Pretty much.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That Lebron block on Iguodala was epic. I think that play will become one of the historic plays in NBA history that will be referenced for the next several decades.

Top Bottom