Archer: Cowboys to add LB Dekoda Watson

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Cowboys to add LB Dekoda Watson
November, 13, 2014

By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

IRVING, Texas -- Pending a physical, the Dallas Cowboys will sign linebacker Dekoda Watson, according to multiple sources.

Watson started against the Cowboys on Sunday for the Jacksonville Jaguars but was released on Tuesday. He was credited with two defensive tackles and three special-teams stops in the game.

The Cowboys will have to make a move to get Watson on the 53-man roster. The Cowboys have had a number of special-teams breakdowns this season and Watson offers good depth and special-teams ability. He signed a three-year deal with the Jaguars as a free agent that guaranteed him $1.5 million.

By the end of the day the Cowboys will also have to decide whether to activate Amobi Okoye to the active roster, keep him on the non-football injury list for the season or release him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'd imagine they cut Tony Hills or Donald Hawkins now that Free is back and healthy.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Joke that flew over your head. Will Smith, Jerry just don't understand...do the math.
I still don't get it. Is he trying to say that somehow in some retarded way that I was trying to argue that they shouldn't have cut Will Smith? If so, well... that's idiotic.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I still don't get it. Is he trying to say that somehow in some retarded way that I was trying to argue that they shouldn't have cut Will Smith? If so, well... that's idiotic.
Iamtdg just don't understand.

Cotton

Staff member
I never got into Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff. That's probably why I didn't think about that song.

Screw you guys. I'm going home.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I never got into Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff. That's probably why I didn't think about that song.

Don't feel bad. It not only flew over my head but it may as well been orbiting the moon. I still don't know what it is it you know what? Lunch will still be good.

D

Deuce

It's pretty progressive music...not something someone who grew up in the Wild Wild West would understand.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Don't feel bad. It not only flew over my head but it may as well been orbiting the moon. I still don't know what it is it you know what? Lunch will still be good.
Please take your meds.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
~opens thread ~

~sees discussion ~

~logs off ~

Top Bottom