Been gone for a bit... What I miss fellas?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Not trying to troll, honestly worried about Dez. He's 27, but the way he plays I feel like his body is older than that.

NFL players all play with pain, but Dez's style invites contact most WR's avoid.

Back in 2010 I mentioned that injuries would cut his career short sooner than normal because he'd wear out. There's a price to pay for going that hard. We've already seen it with Marion Barber.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Not trying to troll, honestly worried about Dez. He's 27, but the way he plays I feel like his body is older than that.

NFL players all play with pain, but Dez's style invites contact most WR's avoid.

Back in 2010 I mentioned that injuries would cut his career short sooner than normal because he'd wear out. There's a price to pay for going that hard. We've already seen it with Marion Barber.
You also said Hakeem Nicks was better in 2010.:unsure

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You also said Hakeem Nicks was better in 2010.:unsure
? Nicks was the best in the NFC East in 2010 and got even better in 2011. Then his production took a major drop in 2012 and never returned. Dez was clearly behind in 2010, slowed by nagging rookie injuries and no Romo at QB.

Top Bottom