Preseason Week 1 Chatter Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I went upstairs and took a shower then came back refreshed and tried to play it. Didn't work. :unsure. It must be an Aggie Twitter. :lol
Or an Oklahoma viewer

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
The NFLN Lions-Steelers game was blacked out here. The regional Comcast sports channel was airing the Panthers - Ravens game tape delayed from the night before. :picard I thought blackouts only applied to live games. If I had missed a Cowboys game due to a blackout involving a tape delayed game I'd have been pissed.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just watched Wentz and Lynch highlights of their games.

Man, Lynch throws a fricking bullet.

Wentz started out good but looked shaky as he went on. Hate rooting against him, but have to.
Lynch was very decisive. Not sure if it was the coaching or if the defense was just making it easy but he read things quick and got the ball out right away on time.

townsend

Banned
Dak Prescott is lolzing at Wentz and Lynch right now.
If he's as real as he looks, This has to be possibly the biggest surprise in that entire draft. I don't think there was anyone on this board that thought Dak was worth anything. If we even managed to get a quality backup in that round, it was a steal.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Wait and See before he starts Lol'ing. Just 1 preseason game and the first one at that.

Top Bottom