MLB Chatter Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I know you Rangers fans are all :towel about Odor punching Joey Bats, but Odor is a punk MFer as well. That slide was absolutely intended to injure, Ndamukong Suh style.
Wow. Never saw that before. Complete horseshit. Lucky that dude's shin wasn't snapped in two.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
ED, with all due respect, I'm gonna need you to kindly GTFO.

dallen

Senior Tech
So it is settled then? Rougned Odor is the next Ty Cobb?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
And what if I don't GTFO? You'll send that dirty, hypocritical bitch Odor to take out my knees? :outtahere
This wasnt about the slide. It was just the excuse given.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Frankly, this whole thing with Odor really smells to me.

RIP Boberts

Cotton

Staff member
This wasnt about the slide. It was just the excuse given.
Yeah, this beef goes back a ways. I haven't been able to stand the Jays for a few years now.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The natural next step to further elevate this rivalry is for one of the Rangers to completely ignore the Canadian National Anthem and continue on with his warm up and BP swings.

D

Deuce

Yeah, this beef goes back a ways. I haven't been able to stand the Jays for a few years now.
Honestly, Bautista and his whining never bothered me til the team overall got good. Before, they were just him and Encarnacion and a bunch of scrubs. Now that they are tops in the division, their act becomes tiresome and makes me happy when they take shots from nobody 2B's who wil, probably be busted for PEDs in the near future.

Rev

Staff member
If Bautista hasn't been caught with PEDs then the testing is a joke.

Cotton

Staff member
Honestly, Bautista and his whining never bothered me til the team overall got good. Before, they were just him and Encarnacion and a bunch of scrubs. Now that they are tops in the division, their act becomes tiresome and makes me happy when they take shots from nobody 2B's who wil, probably be busted for PEDs in the near future.
I would be shocked if Odor gets hit for PEDs.

D

Deuce

Gibbons ejected again last night against the Rays for whining. :lol Rays were already up 11-0 in the 4th when Smyly dropped a perfect pitch to strike out Tulo. As is the Jays way, Tulo complains and then so does the manager. F those guys.

Rev

Staff member
Gibbons ejected again last night against the Rays for whining. :lol Rays were already up 11-0 in the 4th when Smyly dropped a perfect pitch to strike out Tulo. As is the Jays way, Tulo complains and then so does the manager. F those guys.
That's hilarious. Bunch of whiny bitches!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Is there really someone with the name odor? Man that stinks.

Cotton

Staff member
Not surprising. They are all a bunch of whiny bitches. Gibbons being the worst, followed closely by Bautista.

Top Bottom