Conference Championship Chatter | 1/18/2015

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Kill shot? You talking about the defense or offense?

The defense had 4 turnovers, excluding the kickoff return. How many kill shots do they need to provide?
Defense. They had the Hawks shut down the entire game then backed off tbeir schemes for conservative coverage alignments. Had they stayed in a press position they would have put them.away. the Hawks couldn't wiggle in that scheme but the packers gave them too much operating room.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wonder if Tyron Smith drops that pass.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
As a WR, Solder >>>> Tyron
yep

Carp

DCC 4Life
Defense. They had the Hawks shut down the entire game then backed off tbeir schemes for conservative coverage alignments. Had they stayed in a press position they would have put them.away. the Hawks couldn't wiggle in that scheme but the packers gave them too much operating room.
It had more to do with Wilson and Lynch running, not their pass coverage. Not to mention a ST TD and the GB offense getting way too conservative.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I guess it can be called a Pats Seahawks Super Bowl now.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Luck has had some chances to run and is just not doing it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It had more to do with Wilson and Lynch running, not their pass coverage. Not to mention a ST TD and the GB offense getting way too conservative.
Lynch couldn't have made that much yardage if the line backers were pressing like they did most of the game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Glad Redding made that sack. That SOB looks like he has wanted to kill someone on the sidelines for a while.

data

Forbes #1
Say Marshawn Lynch rushes for 100 yards and 1TD in the Super Bowl and the Seahawks win again...How much more does Marshawn have to do to warrant serious HOF consideration?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Lynch couldn't have made that much yardage if the line backers were pressing like they did most of the game.
I don’t blame the defense, missed red zone opportunities, and 2 huge ST plays by Sea were far bigger factors.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Say Marshawn Lynch rushes for 100 yards and 1TD in the Super Bowl and the Seahawks win again...How much more does Marshawn have to do to warrant serious HOF consideration?
Do a real interview and stop grabbing the junk.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Who gives a shit?

Top Bottom