Preseason Week 1 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys at Chargers| 08/13/2015

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The kickoff for Packers/Pats is at 7:30 EST. The Cowboys game is at 10:00 EST.

They are not going to cut off the Packers game and air Dallas live.

They might show a few cut ins, but that is it.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Does NFL.com no longer have just the preseason games? It's looking like you now have to buy the entire season of GamePass...

which is completely retarted, how many fans that have the SundayTicket are actually going to fork over the cash for the entire season of that as well? I see them losing revenue on that deal.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If it is like any other year, there is a half hour overlap.
Well, that's dumb. Why would they air the 4th quarter of a preseason game as opposed to airing the first quarter of another game? I mean, the players people want to watch play early in the game. The schlubs play in the 4th quarter.

Cotton

Staff member

That's so stupid.

Jiggyfly

Banned
My 5 players to watch are

Gregory.
Jack Crawford.
Bishop.
Collins.
Weems.

I think all will be valuable depth guys except Gregory who is a real key to making this a good pass rushing line.

Looking to see if Gregory has any actual counter moves yet.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That's so stupid.
Yep, NFLN even just had the ticker at bottom of screen say Cowboys game on at 10:30est so looks like some of yall will miss the first half hour(local CBS has it on here at 9cst)

Cotton

Staff member
Yep, NFLN even just had the ticker at bottom of screen say Cowboys game on at 10:30est so looks like some of yall will miss the first half hour(local CBS has it on here at 9cst)
I just looked and it is being aired on a local channel, so I'm good, but that's still really dumb about NFLNetwork.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I just looked and it is being aired on a local channel, so I'm good, but that's still really dumb about NFLNetwork.
Yea it is

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

NFL is starting the Cowboys game at 10:30 according to them. So does that mean it won't really kick off until then?

D

Deuce

My 5 players to watch are

Gregory.
Jack Crawford.
Bishop.
Collins.
Weems.

I think all will be valuable depth guys except Gregory who is a real key to making this a good pass rushing line.

Looking to see if Gregory has any actual counter moves yet.
Add Gus to the list. If he shows anything at all, I think they will feel like all is okay at the position. If he obviously sucks, maybe we finally kick the tires on a vet.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Will be at the game tonight. Looking forward to seeing Gregory, Hardy, Jones, Johnson and Whitehead.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Add Gus to the list. If he shows anything at all, I think they will feel like all is okay at the position. If he obviously sucks, maybe we finally kick the tires on a vet.
I hope he looks great. Just to see some of the people on this board squirm.

Cotton

Staff member
NFL is starting the Cowboys game at 10:30 according to them. So does that mean it won't really kick off until then?
No, it means you won't see the first 30 minutes of the Cowboys game.

Cotton

Staff member
I would add Gardner to this list, as well.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, it means you won't see the first 30 minutes of the Cowboys game.
Well I doubt they will promptly kickoff at 9 but I get what you mean. Regardless after the first 15 minutes of the game we may be pulling starters so it blows anyway. Looks like I need a link on one of those sites...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Well I doubt they will promptly kickoff at 9 but I get what you mean. Regardless after the first 15 minutes of the game we may be pulling starters so it blows anyway. Looks like I need a link on one of those sites...
mamahd.com usually has a pretty good feed

Jiggyfly

Banned
I don't think he will be anything more than a practice squad guy, I think that vet will be a late cut guy.

Top Bottom