Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
Although widely done, I think they're pronouncing it wrong with com-PENS-atory pick

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
there goes Dri Archer. Yes, i would take him over De'Anthony Thomas. Thomas is good but this guy is going to be a serious upgrade to Pittsburgh's offense

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
there goes Dri Archer. Yes, i would take him over De'Anthony Thomas. Thomas is good but this guy is going to be a serious upgrade to Pittsburgh's offense
That dude can't even ride all the rides at the state fair. One solid hit and he might die.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
That dude can't even ride all the rides at the state fair. One solid hit and he might die.
same thing with Darren Sproles though. I've watched this guy closely for a couple years now and he is untouchable.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Eh, could have been worse.

If we are smart, we can make some progress tomorrow.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
In no particular order:

Keith McGill
Kelcy Quarles
DaQuan Jones
Jackson Jeffcoat
Daniel McCullers
Bruce Ellington
Martavius Bryant

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If we somehow manage to come out of the 4th round with a solid player for the Dline, I will feel better about this trade. Somebody like Caraun Reid.

I'm not sure if Jeffcoat will be in play, considering we drafted Lawrence.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Most of the guys that I like in the 4th have been mentioned but I'll also throw in Caraun Reid, Christian Jones, Anthony Johnson, Dion Bailey, De'Anthony Thomas and Lache Seastrunk.

I get a feeling we go QB in the 4th though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom