Packers at Cowboys | Week 15 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/15/13

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't think that's true. The 3rd down conversion to Bryant just before Romo threw the pick didn't have a penalty.
You're right. I missed that one and a 3rd and 4 that was completed for a TD. I'm guessing they don't count penalties as conversions in the bow scores.

Cotton

Staff member
After we went up 29-10 we ran the ball twice the rest of the game. Good lord.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
:lol

Wow, that is truly unbelievable.

I never wanted to get rid of Garrett midseason but yesterday was so egregious that I think he deserves it.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I had my daughters screaming at the set for Garrett to run the ball. My older one wanted to run Jerry Jones through with a bread knife.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

Wow, that is truly unbelievable.

I never wanted to get rid of Garrett midseason but yesterday was so egregious that I think he deserves it.
We actually ran it 3 times, but one of the runs was called back because of a spot foul (holding) on Bryant which gave us a 1st and 5. Did we run it on 1st and 5? Nope.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You can't make up the number of records for suck that have been set this season.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You can't make up the number of records for suck that have been set this season.
It has truly been the season of FAIL.

Part of me wants Philly to hang in there against the Bears and Washington to just put an end to it, but Fate just keeps roping us Cowboy fans in at every opportunity. Philly lost and stands to lose again vs Chicago unless they run LeSean McCoy like they need to, almost guaranteeing a playoff showdown in week 17.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Lost in all this is that we might have a credible OL/running game for the next coach that comes in. I'd love it if we brought in a defensive guy who could rebuild the D and play a ball control/play action offense, it would suit Romo and our OL might actually become a strength if Smith/Frederick continue to develop and improve.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Lost in all this is that we might have a credible OL/running game for the next coach that comes in. I'd love it if we brought in a defensive guy who could rebuild the D and play a ball control/play action offense, it would suit Romo and our OL might actually become a strength if Smith/Frederick continue to develop and improve.
It would be awesome--two, maybe three more wins a season. You could rebuild this whole defense in a single draft.

But we're fucking stuck with Garrett.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Koffin should have been gone after the Chicago game. Garrett today. Callahan stripped of play calling and only reason to keep him for the rest of the season is due to the line play. That warrants a two game stay.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Got Home and just watched the game. Now I'm at stroke levels. Move over Unc.

Cotton

Staff member
Got Home and just watched the game. Now I'm at stroke levels. Move over Unc.
Just to be clear, I have not gone thru my CPR training yet in my mod training, so if you stroke out, Deuce will have to take care of you.

:tippytoe

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Just to be clear, I have not gone thru my CPR training yet in my mod training, so if you stroke out, Deuce will have to take care of you.

:tippytoe
I evoke my do not resussitate rights.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Yes, as disgusted as I am with the state of this team the offensive line is really coming together. Legitimately playing well. A couple of excellent young pieces in critical spots too. Tyron Smith is really looking like the franchise LT they were hoping for. From what I can tell Frederick is playing well for a rookie C. Everyone else is playing at least well enough because they're having some success and looking pretty good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Mike Zimmer coming up.

Top Bottom