Week 4 Gameday Chatter | Saints vs. Cowboys | 09/28/2014

data

Forbes #1
Not sure why he was given a 15-yard penalty. I imagine Abdullah is Muslim.

I can't remember the last time the Patriots were this non competitive in a game...maybe the year they won the Super Bowl when the Bills beat them the first game of that season 31-0.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Which was more impressive...our ass beating of the Saints or the Chiefs tonight?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Man, the Chiefs are sticking it up their asses.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Which was more impressive...our ass beating of the Saints or the Chiefs tonight?
Equally impressive, but I might give us the edge because while the Saints are struggling, they still have weapons.

The Pats don't have anyone that scares you.

This is a result of the organization believing their own hype. They got by with just Brady and excellent coaching for so long that they felt they could just plug whoever they wanted in there, and it would still work.

Time to stop being cheap bastids and start signing some real talent.

D

Deuce

Brady will probably get Weis back in the offseason and hope it makes a difference, but he's done.

hstour

Brand New Member
Brady will probably get Weis back in the offseason and hope it makes a difference, but he's done.
Interesting stat I heard tonight. Brady is 1-17 in the last 18 passes he has attempted over 20 yards through the air.

That looks like age catching up with him....

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Belichick press conference is entertaining. He's bland as usual but you can tell by the look on his face that these reporters are pissing him off with all the tough questions regarding his coaching and personnel decisions.

The Patriots really did overestimate their OL talent. They never should have traded Mankins.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Interesting stat I heard tonight. Brady is 1-17 in the last 18 passes he has attempted over 20 yards through the air.

Or severe lack of talent at WR. Short passes are easy to scheme even with minimal talent at WR. However when you need a WR to just straight up beat his man deep, they don't have much talent to do that.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

I don't think he's quite done yet but the days of him being able to get by with a bunch of average to sub par receivers is long gone.

He needs to be surrounded by talent at this stage of his career.

Top Bottom