Caitlyn Jenner may go back to being a man...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The idea that Caitlyn Jenner may have only tried on her sex change as a novelty to reap media attention and endorsement deals is pretty disgusting, and it is bound to be extremely offensive to Jenner if it is not accurate. So keep in mind that the idea, like the rest of Halperin’s allegations about Jenner’s sexuality, should be taken with a grain of salt and regarded cautiously until they have actually been confirmed by Jenner herself.

“Caitlyn has made whispers of ‘sex change regret,’ hinting she might go back to being Bruce Jenner,” Halperin stated.

Halperin said that several of his sources had told him Caitlyn has had to go through a lot more pushback than she had imagined after going through with the major change, and he continued that one contact close to Caitlyn had been particularly clear.

“It hasn’t been easy for Caitlyn, it’s been very hard,” the source said, according to Halperin.

Jenner’s recent actions would not lead one to think she wants to distance herself from her female identity, as The Blaze reports, with her recent and very controversial decision to appear nearly nude on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

What is even more shocking than Jenner’s second thoughts, though, are the reasons she may want to leave her femininity in the dust.

The first reason, revealed by Halperin himself, is that Jenner is still attracted to women. It seemed that Caitlyn was no longer attracted to females when she was ignoring her ex-wife’s attempts to have her attend religious therapy meant to “realign” her sexual orientation before she underwent the sex change. But, Halperin says he learned from Caitlyn’s friends, Jenner’s desires for romance with females keeps creeping back.

“She’s still into women and wants to meet the right one,” Halperin remembers one of them telling him.

The second supposed reason, reported by ENStars, is that Caitlyn feels the novelty of her transition has worn off and that it is no longer “exciting.” Besides that, she is no longer being widely trumpeted as an inspirational figure; now, most people simply accept her as a woman and carry on with their business.

“The offers have stopped coming in,” a Jenner insider told the site.

If true, just wow.

townsend

Banned
Yeah, if that's the case, jeez. It should be noted that you can absolutely be female trans and also be attracted to women. But this is exactly a worst case scenario for the Trans movement, I'm afraid if Jenner proves him/herself to just be a narcissist doing all this for acclaim, that perception might stain public view of trans people for a long time.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Sex change regret is rampant because the underlying mental issues are what causes desire for sex change in the beginning anyway. Lol at Townsend implying that this doesn't really happen.

dallen

Senior Tech
Sex change regret is rampant because the underlying mental issues are what causes desire for sex change in the beginning anyway. Lol at Townsend implying that this doesn't really happen.
I don't think he said that at all.

townsend

Banned
I didn't imply that at all. I don't have good data on that, of course neither do you. The difference is that I'm not a self indulgent wank, who's willing to streamline anything into a preconceived transphobic narrative.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I didn't imply that at all. I don't have good data on that, of course neither do you. The difference is that I'm not a self indulgent wank, who's willing to streamline anything into a preconceived transphobic narrative.
Sure you are, I posted an article that you quickly dismissed, probably without reading.

You are an extremely self indulgent wank.... You are Mr. Know More Than Everyone on Trump, transgenderism, starting your own business (you discussed it!), etc.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Caitlyn Jenner's rep slams report claiming she has considered de-transitioning: 'Of course it's not true'

BY PETER SBLENDORIO
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, May 12, 2016, 9:14 AM
A rep for transgender icon Caitlyn Jenner shot down a report claiming the reality star has considered transitioning back to a man.

“Not worth commenting on such an idiotic report,” Jenner’s rep told the Daily News. “Of course it's not true. “

The stark denial comes just hours after The Wrap published a story in which author Ian Halperin alleged that multiple sources told him Jenner has been miserable for months in the aftermath of last year’s transition.

A rep for Caitlyn Jenner starkly denied a report claiming she could de-transition.A rep for Caitlyn Jenner starkly denied a report claiming she could de-transition. (LARRY BUSACCA/GETTY IMAGES FOR TIME)
"One source confirmed to me Caitlyn has made whispers of 'sex change regret,' hinting she might go back to being Bruce Jenner," the author claims in the report.

Halperin, who recently wrote a Kardashian tell-all titled “Kardashian Dynasty: The Controversial Rise of America's Royal Family," also said a longtime friend told him Jenner was happy she’s brought transgender issues into the spotlight but has found the transition “much harder than she anticipated.”

“She’s thrilled she has raised awareness about how transgender people have long been discriminated against but I think there’s a chance she’ll de-transition in the next couple years,” the friend purportedly said. “I don’t think it would surprise anybody in her inner circle.”

Additionally, Halperin claimed his sources say Jenner is still interested in women and wants to find the right one.

Jenner has chronicled her transition on her E! Network series “I Am Cait.”Jenner has chronicled her transition on her E! Network series “I Am Cait.” (E! ENTERTAINMENT)
Jenner, however, recently suggested on an episode of her E! Network documentary series “I Am Cait” that she’d be interested in dating a man.

The reality star, 66, revealed in last year’s interview with Vanity Fair that she experienced a 15-second panic attack during her first day of recovery after her procedure. Many members of the transgender community experience brief feelings of regret after the surgery.

"What did I just do?" Jenner recalled thinking to the magazine. "What did I just do to myself?"

Jiggyfly

Banned
Sure you are, I posted an article that you quickly dismissed, probably without reading.

You are an extremely self indulgent wank.... You are Mr. Know More Than Everyone on Trump, transgenderism, starting your own business (you discussed it!), etc.
Passing the torch?

townsend

Banned

If you had any level of reading comprehension you'd see that in most discussions relating to surgery I've hedged, and also been generally against it. My hedge is that it could be more effective than I realize. You were probably too busy worrying about what a "know it all" I am to read the words I write.

As far as the article you posted, I read it. I just also know that it's by a guy who has no expertise other than getting reassignment surgery he doesn't need. He's been a go to writer for a lot of fringey anti-gay anti-trans sites, and his perspectives are out of step with the mainstream psychology, which is backed by actual professionals, and not just poor saps that got their wieners cut off.

As far as Trump, yes I'm comfortable speaking with authority that he's a miserable candidate, for the same reason I can proudly proclaim that water is wet. You don't even disagree that he's a dunce with no qualifications.

The business thing was just contrived and silly. I've never told anyone how to start or run a business. That was a lame attempts to disqualify my perspective on something almost wholly unrelated.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Trying hard to give a shit.

Nah, just can't do it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bruce Jenner is what he always has been, an attention seeking whore just like the rest of the Kardashians. All of the transgender stuff with him is just an extension of the attention seeking behavior.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Bruce Jenner is what he always has been, an attention seeking whore just like the rest of the Kardashians. All of the transgender stuff with him is just an extension of the attention seeking behavior.
Talk about bias confirmation.

Getting your junk cut off is just so easy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Talk about bias confirmation.

Getting your junk cut off is just so easy.
It's not easy, but neither are boob jobs, lip injections or any of the other elective surgeries that the Kardashian family undergo in order to keep themselves out in the spotlight.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
It's not easy, but neither are boob jobs, lip injections or any of the other elective surgeries that the Kardashian family undergo in order to keep themselves out in the spotlight.
Oh come on. I don't disagree that Jenner is a serious attention whore but comparing gender reassignment surgery to a boob job or lip injections is ridiculous. Those are moderately invasive cosmetic procedures and they are reversible. Once you take the genitals there is no turning back. Not even remotely on the same level.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh come on. I don't disagree that Jenner is a serious attention whore but comparing gender reassignment surgery to a boob job or lip injections is ridiculous. Those are moderately invasive cosmetic procedures and they are reversible. Once you take the genitals there is no turning back. Not even remotely on the same level.
So you agree, it is attention seeking behavior. They are comparable. Just one is more extreme then the other. And if he is actually considering "going back" then the surgery may not be as permanent as you think. I have no idea about the ability to reconstruct a penis from the part that they just deconstructed. But lets not act like people don't go to extreme lengths when it comes to plastic surgery to get attention.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
So you agree, it is attention seeking behavior. They are comparable. Just one is more extreme then the other. And if he is actually considering "going back" then the surgery may not be as permanent as you think. I have no idea about the ability to reconstruct a penis from the part that they just deconstructed. But lets not act like people don't go to extreme lengths when it comes to plastic surgery to get attention.
No, I don't agree that attention-seeking is the driving force behind the decision that Jenner or anyone else makes to go through gender reassignment surgery. There are plenty of other ways to draw attention if that is the only goal. You are talking about extreme, life-altering surgery. There is way more that goes into it than attention-seeking.

I really don't think "going back" is much of an option, though I haven't researched it. It certainly isn't as simple as vasectomy reversal where you just go in for outpatient surgery and, viola!, back to normal. I'm not sure natural erections/fully functioning genitalia are even possible if they try to rebuild the male genitals. I'm assuming there is surgery that they claim is "going back" but I question what the true results of that surgery are. Guaranteed it is not the same as if the surgery had never happened.

The situations are not comparable. It is asinine to compare gender reassignment surgery and a boob job so you should just claim hyperbole and move on.

Last edited:

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
No, I don't agree that attention seeking is the sole reason that Jenner or anyone goes through gender reassignment surgery. There are plenty of other ways to draw attention if that is the only goal. You are talking about extreme, life-altering surgery. There is way more that goes into it than attention-seeking.

I really don't think "going back" is much of an option, though I haven't researched it. It certainly isn't as simple as vasectomy reversal where you just go in for outpatient surgery and, viola!, back to normal. I'm not sure natural erections/fully functioning genitalia are even possible if they try to rebuild the male genitals. I'm assuming there is surgery that they claim is "going back" but I question what the true results of that surgery are. Guaranteed it is not the same as if the surgery had never happened.

The situations are not comparable. Your example was asinine and you should just claim hyperbole.
Did he actually have surgery to remove the pecker or just hormones and minor alterations to look like an ugly woman?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
No, I don't agree that attention-seeking is the driving force behind the decision that Jenner or anyone else makes to goes through gender reassignment surgery. There are plenty of other ways to draw attention if that is the only goal. You are talking about extreme, life-altering surgery. There is way more that goes into it than attention-seeking.

The situations are not comparable. Your example was asinine and you should just claim hyperbole.
Are we sure he was de tooled? :unsure

Top Bottom