Combine Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I like Tapper. I watched him his entire career and he can get to the ball so can his team mate Strikerr but I don't know if he is in the draft group.
Tapper is your Greg Ellis type. Striker is in this draft, but where you play him is the issue.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
On the flipside, Jaylon Smith is very well-spoken and seems extremely humble. Wish nothing but the best for that kid.

Cotton

Staff member
DBs go today. So, basically, we won't see any white guys working out today. :lol

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Bosa's 40 and vertical were disappointing to me but the broad, shuttle and 3 cone were all at the top of the group and basically a carbon copy of what Watt did a few years ago, although at 20 lbs heavier. Doesn't really do much to sway me either way on him, obviously I'd take either QB over him but if they're both gone and we can't trade down he has to be at the very top of the list.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I still would not take him in the first. If you look at his play, he has a tough time disengaging from blocks. Tunsil ate his lunch.
I sometimes listen to this OKC radio show with an old OSU coach and he's been critical Ogbah's effort all year. Says he disappears way too much for someone of his ability. Knew he'd test well but says he'd be very wary of taking him too early.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Psst...Tennessee....check out Jalen. You want him, don't cha?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Psst...Tennessee....check out Jalen. You want him, don't cha?
San Diego is the most likely landing spot considering their safety situation. I actually think he's their pick if Tunsil is gone and they don't trade down.

Cotton

Staff member
San Diego is the most likely landing spot considering their safety situation. I actually think he's their pick if Tunsil is gone and they don't trade down.
Yep.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't care, I'll probably hate a pick at 4 unless it's a QB.

Cotton

Staff member
For those of you that didn't get to see the Bosa interview, enjoy...

Cotton

Staff member
Also, the Dazed and Confused nose pinch thing he did like 4 times during the interview was pretty entertaining. [MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Top Bottom