boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:towel

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Funny, I was just mentioning what a stud fit he would be for the 1 technique spot in our defense.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
He reminds me a little of Murray in that he doesn't seem to have that wiggle to him. He takes a good amount of shots square on. And hell some of those guys bouce right off him. But it's like his vision isn't the best and he runs right into guys.

All things he can get better at. And in our zone system where he picks a crease and runs I think he could be dynamic. Would be a nice compliment to McFadden with his power.
He's got a little more wiggle than Murray and a decent spin move. Timed at 4.48 which isn't bad for being 220 pounds. One thing is, he has a good 2nd gear/long speed unlike some guys that have that initial burst then level out or drop off. Yeah, he can be indecisive and part of me sees JJ v.2. Good when he has a big crease or hole, the ability to take it all the way at any time but indecisive when he doesn't have a clear window.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Holy crap.

Not only is his hair insolent, it is downright belligerent.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I won't accept that as our QB.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

:happyhappy

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Holy crap.

Not only is his hair insolent, it is downright belligerent.
Not exactly sure why but if you told me this was a pic of some douchebag dubstep DJ named xXDatumXx or some shit I wouldn't question it. I think it might be a combo of the hair, the disaffected expression on his face, and that the side shot of him at the podium looks vaguely like a DJ at a control board.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not exactly sure why but if you told me this was a pic of some douchebag dubstep DJ named xXDatumXx or some shit I wouldn't question it. I think it might be a combo of the hair, the disaffected expression on his face, and that the side shot of him at the podium looks vaguely like a DJ at a control board.
It really bothers me.

I know it shouldn't. But it does.

Maybe I am old fashioned and out of touch, but I have never met anyone respectable with douche hair like that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cowboys Show Interest in DeForest Buckner

You generally shouldn't put too much stock into which players interview with which teams at the NFL scouting combine.

Just about every team meets with every prospect to do their due diligence. But here's one you can put some stock into and file away: The Dallas Cowboys have a legitimate interest in Oregon defensive lineman DeForest Buckner. He met with the Cowboys, who hold the fourth pick in the draft, on Thursday night, and came away with a good feeling.

"I feel like they're really interested in me, that they see a lot of good things in me," Buckner said. "But they also showed film of some of the things I wasn't doing right and I have to fix."

Buckner is one of the top-rated defensive linemen in the draft and could be available when the Cowboys pick. Buckner has a pretty clear and confident vision of what the team that drafts him will be getting.

"I'm one of the best D-linemen in this draft," Buckner said. "I played in every technique possible from nose to rushing outside. I can do everything. I can stop the run. I can also rush the passer. They can get a complete defensive lineman when they pick me."

Buckner's confidence shouldn't come as a surprise. It was on display all last season.

"I felt like a bully on the field," Buckner said. "I was just more comfortable. I knew coming into this season I could really have my way with some guys. When I stepped on the field, I just tried to be a bully."

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/combine2016rumors_pat.php#JWdoXvVjABMmpR3e.99

Cotton

Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Lynch looks like a hipster douche. I know, I know, don't go by looks but yeesh.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Wow that's right on.

Top Bottom