28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Hatcher is right.

Apparently the NFCE is like the SEC.

All the teams suck.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I wasn't even going to start a stuff thread this week. Meaningless game.

townsend

Banned
I may not even check the scores this week. Even without the shitty Cowboys season, this has been the least fun season to watch by a significant margin. All the QBs are terrible or injured, refs ruin games every week. Tom Brady is gonna get MVP again. This is the darkest timeline.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I may not even check the scores this week. Even without the shitty Cowboys season, this has been the least fun season to watch by a significant margin. All the QBs are terrible or injured, refs ruin games every week. Tom Brady is gonna get MVP again. This is the darkest timeline.
Maybe it's just the Cowboys being bad but I totally agree. I feel like every game I watch the officials are deciding the games. QB play has been down around the entire NFL. The good QB play we do see is just a bunch of boring ass quick pick plays. Just not seeing the dominant WR's really dominate the way I'm use to either.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Maybe it's just the Cowboys being bad but I totally agree. I feel like every game I watch the officials are deciding the games. QB play has been down around the entire NFL. The good QB play we do see is just a bunch of boring ass quick pick plays. Just not seeing the dominant WR's really dominate the way I'm use to either.
It feels like the passing game has become a pick fest outside of a few bright spots like Julio Jones, Allen Robinson, Antonio Brown, Beckhan Jr, or DeAndre Hopkins. The Steelers are basically unleashing Hell right now. The rest of the league is taking the year off I guess.

data

Forbes #1
Next time I start a universal "Closed Thread - Gameday Chatter"

Top Bottom