McFadden Added To Injury Report

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
ESPN alert: McFadden with groin injury. Limited practice today.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
ESPN alert: McFadden with groin injury. Limited practice today.
Darren McFadden added to Cowboys injury report

Posted by Josh Alper on November 19, 2015, 4:18 PM EST

Running back Darren McFadden missed some time early in training camp with hamstring issues, but he’s otherwise been healthy throughout his first season with the Cowboys.

That’s a change from his days in Oakland, where McFadden was only able to play in all 16 games once as a variety of injuries helped keep him from making good on the bullish predictions about his NFL future that accompanied him from Arkansas. McFadden has moved into the starting job for Dallas, watching Joseph Randle wear out his welcome and Christine Michael barely make an impression behind him.

Alas, the injury bug has returned to McFadden’s world. McFadden was limited in Thursday’s practice with a groin injury after not appearing on the list at all on Wednesday, which suggests the problem cropped up during one of the team’s sessions this week.

The injury comes just as the Cowboys are getting quarterback Tony Romo back to lead a lineup that the team hoped would be whole around him. It also comes just after Michael’s departure leaves the team with Rod Smith, Trey Williams and the newly acquired Robert Turbin as their running back options in the event McFadden can’t play.

dallen

Senior Tech
With Romo back it is not like we will ever run the ball the rest of the season anyway

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Groin injury on a Thursday before a game? Yeah, he's probably not playing and he may not be available for Thanksgiving either. We were probably lucky to get 9 solid games out of him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
With Romo back it is not like we will ever run the ball the rest of the season anyway
Exactly why his hero's return will be short-lived if so.

After a win, Dallas fans will be all excited then...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Like it matters.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It was inevitable. I wonder what took so long?

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Good thing I traded him in my fantasy league earlier today.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
According to Broaddus, he is playing Sunday.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This could be a hole bunch of nothing. I honestly don't care though. I wouldn't mind seeing one of these unknown RB's get a shot.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Groins are for lateral movement. McFadden doesn't do that.

Top Bottom