TV Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Just watched TWD. This is going to be a good season.
Yep.

The baseball bat/throat slash scene was pretty brutal. Felt kind of bad for the blonde kid they had rescued out of the bathroom in the episode where Rick cut Carol loose.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Yep.

The baseball bat/throat slash scene was pretty brutal. Felt kind of bad for the blonde kid they had rescued out of the bathroom in the episode where Rick cut Carol loose.
That guy is Penguin on Gotham. As an aside...Abraham is full of shit, just like in the comics. He knows nothing about a cure. Also...I wonder if that was Negan and his group doing all that raping.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Seems like everyone pretty much forgot about Beth. I wonder if we'll see her soon. The vehicle used during her kidnapping had a cross on the back window and it looks like a priest of some sort is about to be introduced. So there's that.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That guy is Penguin on Gotham. As an aside...Abraham is full of shit, just like in the comics. He knows nothing about a cure. Also...I wonder if that was Negan and his group doing all that raping.
Abraham isn't the one saying he knows about a cure. That's Eugene the geek with the glorious mullet. He just has Abraham fooled into believing he's a scientist that knows the cure, and is using him for protection. We were also wondering if that was Negan.

Also, did you watch talking dead? They said the dude on the slab getting butchered was Gareth's brother, Alex. And that Mary is their mother. I was wondering why they focused on his face as they were going by him. Damn, hard core.

D

Deuce

Seems like everyone pretty much forgot about Beth. I wonder if we'll see her soon. The vehicle used during her kidnapping had a cross on the back window and it looks like a priest of some sort is about to be introduced. So there's that.
Daryl mentioned it in the opening flashback scene. They'll revisit it soon.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Abraham isn't the one saying he knows about a cure. That's Eugene the geek with the glorious mullet. He just has Abraham fooled into believing he's a scientist that knows the cure, and is using him for protection. We were also wondering if that was Negan.

Also, did you watch talking dead? They said the dude on the slab getting butchered was Gareth's brother, Alex. And that Mary is their mother. I was wondering why they focused on his face as they were going by him. Damn, hard core.
I meant Eugene.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Am I really supposed to suspend reality enough to believe that Carol set off a gas explosion with a firework shot from a gun barrel at a good distance? :lol

D

Deuce

Am I really supposed to suspend reality enough to believe that Carol set off a gas explosion with a firework shot from a gun barrel at a good distance? :lol
One could say she is ELITE!!! with bottle rockets.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yeah that was a little farfetched but then again we are talking about a show with Zombies....

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
One could say she is ELITE!!! with bottle rockets.
She is top 3 in ypa with bottle rockets from gun barrels according to PFF

Carp

DCC 4Life
It is a show about zombies...umm, at some point you need to suspend reality. I mean if we are going to tear into the reality of the show, explain to me how Rick looks so hot in the apocalypse.
:unsure

D

Deuce

Marry Me with a solid first ep. Not surprising since Wilson and Marino are both always great.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Gotham was good again on Monday. Bullock is the best part of the show IMO. I take that back...Penguin is still the best part of the show, but Bullock is fun to watch too.

dallen

Senior Tech
Gotham was good again on Monday. Bullock is the best part of the show IMO. I take that back...Penguin is still the best part of the show, but Bullock is fun to watch too.
I haven't seen the last 2 yet, but they are the most interesting characters on the show for sure

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Have not watched it yet, is it anything like Happy Endings, which was great.
:lol. You need a show to know if Happy Endings are great.

junk

Not So New Member
A little late to the game, but that was a great TWD. Probably the best ep of the series, so far, in my opinion.

A show/premise like that, the zombies shouldn't be all that frightening. Other people, and how'd they act in a scenario like this, should be the frightening aspect. That ep pulled that off.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I guess TWD is back to it's snail's pace after last week's episode.

Top Bottom