Former exotic dancer accuses Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones of sexual assault

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Lawsuit: Former exotic dancer accuses Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones of sexual assault
By Scott Farwell sfarwell@dallasnews.com
4:52 pm on September 9, 2014

Jana Weckerly, the woman who allegedly took this photo of Jerry Jones, is now suing the Dallas Cowboys owner for sexual assault.

A former exotic dancer on Monday sued Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, accusing him of sexual assault after a June 2009 incident in a local hotel.

Jana Weckerly, 27, from Ardmore, Okla., said Jones fondled her genitals, forced her to touch or rub his penis, and required she watch as the 71-year-old Jones received oral sex from another woman. Weckerly is seeking more than $1 million in punitive damages.

She was not available for comment Tuesday. Her Dallas attorney Thomas Bowers said his client is in counseling and is taking medicine to help her cope with trauma from the incident.

Bowers would not say how Jones forced Weckerly to submit to the alleged assault.

The encounter between Jones and the three women was first detailed in a rambling manifesto by a Wichita, Kan., man, Frank Hoover, last month. He included three photos of the Cowboys owner and two women in sexually seductive poses. Weckerly did not appear in any of the photos. She took them with her cell phone.

Jones said the photos “misrepresented” what happened that night, but would not answer questions about the incident. Jones did not immediately respond to requests for comment Tuesday.

The lawsuit also alleges Jones conspired to cover up the incident by forcing Weckerly to sign an agreement to conceal the alleged assault.

Bowers said Tuesday the sexual assault happened in a bathroom of a local five-star hotel. Afterward, Jones and Weckerly went to a dance floor where the Cowboys owner allegedly continued his advances.

“After apparently too much resistance from Weckerly, Jones did what perhaps billionaires do,” Bowers wrote in a news release. “He had his large personal security men lift Weckerly and the two other women from the ground and pack them out of the club.”

Bowers said Jones started out as a friendly guy with a desire to party. At one point, he offered to put his Super Bowl ring on Weckerly’s finger. The attorney also said Jones posed with a kneeling woman after she spent “special time” with him. His shirt was out and his pants were unzipped.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2014/09/lawsuit-former-exotic-dancer-accuses-dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-of-sexual-assault.html/

Zero tolerance Goodell!! He must be punished

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

Please let him have slapped her.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So she waits for five years, eh?

Sounds legit.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Would be great if I thought there was any chance whatsoever that this is going to stick. Jerry has way too much money & a fleet of lawyers. Very serious doubts that the old man truly 'forced' any of it. Reeks of an attempted money grab.

He's probably at least going to get smeared pretty badly in the media though. Not that he gives a shit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I want him gone as much as anyone, but I very much don't believe this.
I hate Jerry as much as the next guy but this is pretty much a joke lawsuit. It's stripper/hooker that saw an opening with the pictures coming out.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I want him gone as much as anyone, but I very much don't believe this.
Same here.

But on the other hand, she sure looks like she was being assaulted in that picture. You can clearly see the mental trauma she was suffering on her face. Frankly, I am shocked that she was able to overcome her mental demons and had the strength and fortitude to bring her horrific plight to the public's eye. And only in five years. Such strength in this young, innocent lamb of God.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Would be great if I thought there was any chance whatsoever that this is going to stick. Jerry has way too much money & a fleet of lawyers. Very serious doubts that the old man truly 'forced' any of it. Reeks of an attempted money grab.
I think the pictures alone bear that out. Like Crock said, she doesn't look like she's a person being forced to do anything. But, the more his character is smeared when he does commit that egregious act (and we all know his ego lends itself to doing it) the pattern and history will help run that scumbag into the ground.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Same here.

But on the other hand, she sure looks like she was being assaulted in that picture. You can clearly see the mental trauma she was suffering on her face. Frankly, I am shocked that she was able to overcome her mental demons and had the strength and fortitude to bring her horrific plight to the public's eye. And only in five years. Such strength in this young, innocent lamb of God.
Dude, she is going through treatment and meds and stuff to recover. Have you no heart?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Calm down guys. This will go away quicker than bleach on a brown spot. She is after money and she came to the right place. I'll bet the attorneys have already met and drew up the game plan.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
One other thing, I seriously doubt Jerry would ever have to sexually assault any young woman. There are FAR too many money grubbing whores running around, and I have no doubt ol' uncle Jer makes it rain when pussy is on his mind.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If only he had a good left hook instead of the mind of a dirty old man.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Calm down guys. This will go away quicker than bleach on a brown spot. She is after money and she came to the right place. I'll bet the attorneys have already met and drew up the game plan.
I am sure there is nothing to it, but this is embarrassing that our owner and GM has even put himself in a spot to be accused of such things. It is a major distraction and now instead of answering questions about gameplans and future opponents our coaching staff and players will undoubtedly have to field some of these questions.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Same here.

But on the other hand, she sure looks like she was being assaulted in that picture.
You can clearly see the mental trauma she was suffering on her face. Frankly, I am shocked that she was able to overcome her mental demons and had the strength and fortitude to bring her horrific plight to the public's eye. And only in five years. Such strength in this young, innocent lamb of God.
the caption says she took the picture

Top Bottom