Packers at Cowboys | Week 15 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/15/13

Carp

DCC 4Life
True story...since being in the league Romo has throw 7 ints when the Cowboys were leading in the 4th...no other QB has thrown more than 4.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
True story...since being in the league Romo has throw 7 ints when the Cowboys were leading in the 4th...no other QB has thrown more than 4.
even Favre? Damn that says something right there

superpunk

Banned
"That's just who they are," cornerback Tramon Williams said. "They run the ball really well against everybody they play, but they just never stick with it."
jesus

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yep, even the players of other teams know we abandon the run, but our coaching staff still stubbornly sticks with their standard MO.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Execs?

:lol

Oh...my sides...

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member

Execs?

Oh...my sides...
What happened to our rolling/laughing emoticon? I'd like to drop about 5 of them into this thread.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Execs?

Oh...my sides...
lol execs accountable

D

Deuce

Execs?

Oh...my sides...
Damn right. Every exec under Jerry and Stephen need to know they need to do their jobs better.

Wait...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I guess Stephen will look at his father's reflection in the mirror and put it on notice.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
You gotta love how we never have a balanced attack. Ever since Garrett has been OC he's abandoned the run at first chance he got. But this year, and especially yesterday, he took it to a whole different level, even for him. And then going all the way back to BP, we were the opposite. Granted we never really had a QB when BP was here but he was overly conservative and ran the ball all the time trying to shorten the game and eek out 17-14 type wins.

Before I die I'd really like to see us have a competent HC and OC who knows how to run and pass and attack the opposition in an intelligent manner. I'm not sure I'll live that long though.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Execs?

Oh...my sides...

The Director of Sales better stay out of sight.....

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Jerry's never at fault for the team he personally built.
Why must you always twist any dialogue when Jones name is evoked. I plainly stated he has tons of blame as a general matter but for this particular loss it rests with the players and coaches. Now how is that translated to "Jerry's never to blame"?

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
Before I die I'd really like to see us have a competent HC and OC who knows how to run and pass and attack the opposition in an intelligent manner. I'm not sure I'll live that long though.
You'll have to outlive Jerry Jones.

Top Bottom