Cowboys at Bears | Week 14 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/8/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Yeah this is the best team we've had in years. The team is set, let's draft another TE and cb.

2233boys

Not So New Member
I thought they'd lose but damn I expected the defense to at least be competitive. This team sucks

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Aaaaaand this is yet another spot where a coach with absolutely no sense of game management fucks up his team's chances.

You have a minute and a half left and the ball. You've been averaging like 8 yards a carry and have about 100 yards running. Your defense sucks and you want to keep them off the field. Do you grind it out on the ground and where you're almost guaranteed to move the ball and eat clock?

Nope. Passpasspasspass. Give up the ball with plenty of time left and give up a TD with like ten seconds left. And they get it after halftime.

No. Clue.

Last edited:

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Three quick passes to run out the clock and give the Bears as much time as possible for the circus TD and then a knee into the half. How can we keep cheering for these losers?
Especially after we were gashing them with the run. Definitely tell retard Garrett is back calling plays.

vtcowboy

You know, I understand the hate regarding this team's obsession with devoting huge resources to CB, but I think there's another issue. CB is an important position. However, I think we need to move away from acquiring these small ones like Black Weiner and Scandrick. There are too many tall WR/TE in the league now. What's the advantage of having a midget at CB lining up against those guys?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Absolute shame to have such a bad defense...Romo and Murray....not to mention the OL...are showing true greatness and we are again held down by the defense.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I thought they'd lose but damn I expected the defense to at least be competitive. This team sucks
Why the hell would you expect that? I'd expect Smitty to get laid before I'd expect this defense to be competitive

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Love how we've churned the roster all year yet somehow Webb and Heath still find their way on the field on a regular basis.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
5 for 84 and 1 TD

2 for 12 and 1 TD
He is not a better receiver.

You can post all the stats you want, but Jeffery has a decent OC and a great receiver opposite him in Marshall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom