Interesting article on the Jerry/Al Davis relationship...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He helped us win this game:

Al the Angel. :cry
Nobody could hype up a big game during the prologue like Pat Summerall. Iconic voice.

~solemn head bow~

I remember being scared shitless all week over the condition of that field. Thanks, Al.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Nobody could hype up a big game during the prologue like Pat Summerall. Iconic voice.

~solemn head bow~

I remember being scared shitless all week over the condition of that field. Thanks, Al.
Pat is the GOAT.

As for the game, I was nervous, but not scared. It was the 94 NFCC that I was scared about because I felt we'd lose, and we did. :cry

D

Deuce

Hopefully LT forgets to take his Detrol or NoDak might be holding booze down for a while.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
WTF happened in here?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You heard about the two guys who worked at the airport and were told that they could get high on jet fuel. The stole a quart each at quitting time and took it home. Next morning one called the other and said have you tried the jet fuel yet? To which he replied no have you? He said yes and be careful if you pass wind. I'm calling you from Phoenix.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I guess I blew up place with that story. The place went dead.

Cotton

Staff member
Did you go outside to break wind or something?
I step away to finish up one simple report and come back to geriatric teabagging and ear pissing. So, i went back to do a couple other reports I had been working on with teh quickness. Happiest I've ever been to be productive a work.

Cotton

Staff member
You heard about the two guys who worked at the airport and were told that they could get high on jet fuel. The stole a quart each at quitting time and took it home. Next morning one called the other and said have you tried the jet fuel yet? To which he replied no have you? He said yes and be careful if you pass wind. I'm calling you from Phoenix.
Oh no.

Just no.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
:lol

That is so good because it's so bad.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sounds like an old Red Skelton joke.

Top Bottom