2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Something just really dawned on me.

The Republican party labeled Ron Paul a kook in the last few elections.

And they put Trump on the ticket?

What the fucking happy hell horseshit is that?
As an aside, I heard Ron Paul doing an ad for a home freeze dryer on talk radio the other day. Be ready for the coming debt apocalypse with your home freeze dryer, that kind of thing. It was pretty sad.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Why do you bother to post links that have nothing to do with corruption that will affect the nation. One story is about another individual and another is civil litigation with Trump University. It isn't on topic with what I have posed so I ll just let it stay where it is.
Bernie Madoff doesn't have a history of corruption in government either. WGAS.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is just so awful. So awful to watch.

These two fucks are our choices? My GOD.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
What the fuck is he rambling about?
He sounds like a Jewish teenager BSing a class project.

We had the Mosul, and then she did the bad things, and we lost the Mosul. We can get the Mosul back, but we never should have left the Mosul.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

We had the Mosul, and then she did the bad things, and we lost the Mosul. We can get the Mosul back, but we never should have left the Mosul.
Also, Iran wins something with Mosul.

He won't even let Wallace ask a question now. :lol

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I don't know how she doesn't keep from just breaking down laughing at this fucking clod on stage with her.

townsend

Banned

I just said on FB that it's like his giving an oral book report after reading the synopsis on the back.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
This is all really bad. And then Wallace highlights how Social Security will be bankrupt as I hit my 50s (thanks AARP!)

Just put me on a raft and shove me off amidst the ice floes, I guess.

D

Deuce

She sucks, no doubt about it.

But it she just pimp slapped him all over the stage again. God I hope the R's can put someone of substance up in 4 years.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Go back and read what I posed with Townsend at the on set then you won't have to ask what I am talking about. Allow me to reiterate then.. There is one candidate in this election that has been proven corrupt through their governmental career. This person will have an adverse affect on the country because of their past corruption in government. That's not so hard to digest. The other has no governmental background so who can say how they will react but at this point it unanswered about them. Not so regarding the other.
I read what you posted. I was highlighting how ridiculous it was. Don't condescend to me.

Ever notice how every discussion you have ends with you feeling the need to clarify your original point? I wonder why that would be.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I read what you posted. I was highlighting how ridiculous it was. Don't condescend to me.

Ever notice how every discussion you have ends with you feeling the need to clarify your original point? I wonder why that would be.
Don't be so touchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom