Sturm's Morning After: The Cowboys Quiet Lambeau And The Packers

Jiggyfly

Banned
Do you even remember the scenario? Because I don't think you do.

No one in their right mind could look at that scenario that night and think that they should do anything other than kneel the ball, and even worse, compare it to the way the 1st half ended yesterday because they weren't even remotely similar.

That night in Washington, we had a 1st and 20 from our own 35 with 4 seconds to play. There was neither a play we could run nor time enough on the clock that would've allowed us to put any points whatsoever on the board before the half.

So I don't care if the call was to Choice or not, we never should've run a play there.

You comparing that to yesterday is just another example of you arguing just to argue when it comes to Jason Garrett.
Mic Drop.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Do you even remember the scenario? Because I don't think you do.

No one in their right mind could look at that scenario that night and think that they should do anything other than kneel the ball, and even worse, compare it to the way the 1st half ended yesterday because they weren't even remotely similar.

That night in Washington, we had a 1st and 20 from our own 35 with 4 seconds to play. There was neither a play we could run nor time enough on the clock that would've allowed us to put any points whatsoever on the board before the half.

So I don't care if the call was to Choice or not, we never should've run a play there.

You comparing that to yesterday is just another example of you arguing just to argue when it comes to Jason Garrett.

:staydown:staydown:staydown

Top Bottom