Social Media and the DCC

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

You don't have to worry about him anymore. He is off infiltrating the black hole.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

You don't have to worry about him anymore. He is off infiltrating the black hole.
You mean raiding the black hole.

D

Deuce

I won't be run off that easily! Sometimes my posting will be sporadic though. Driving a truck for a living makes it difficult to post sometimes, but I can keep an eye on the place with my phone when I'm parked.
So you call into Sirius Radio and drive a truck?

If you're Cowboy Gamecock, I will shit my pants.

And then ban you.

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
So you call into Sirius Radio and drive a truck?

If you're Cowboy Gamecock, I will shit my pants.

And then ban you.
With a federally approved hands-free bluetooth device of course! And I'm not a Gamecock, so please confine your shitting to approved fecal matter receptacles. :)

Cotton

Staff member
We are now following Whataburger. :towel

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I had to stop listening to NFL Radio for two reasons.... The fact that they let callers use ridiculous names like Cowboy Gamecock and dumb shit like that, and Adam Schein. Man I hate that guy. And now the fucker has infiltrated my beloved Mad Dog Radio.

When I did listen to NFL Radio however, I did like Tim and Pat.

Cotton

Staff member
We just hit 100 followers. :towel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So how does one direct this thundering herd to the web site and get them to partake of the copious dialogue offered hereto?
Cotton needs to tune up the directions a bit.

That and the fact that Twitter people are a lot like Facebook...they don't give a shit who they "friend" or "follow" half the damn time.

Cotton

Staff member
Cotton needs to tune up the directions a bit.

That and the fact that Twitter people are a lot like Facebook...they don't give a shit who they "friend" or "follow" half the damn time.
I've been pimping the site at every turn. What should I do differently? I'm honestly asking. Not being defensive.

Carp

DCC 4Life
IMO the Twitter acct should be built up some before we start asking for retweets from media types. Just think it would add some credibility to the acct.

Cotton

Staff member
IMO the Twitter acct should be built up some before we start asking for retweets from media types. Just think it would add some credibility to the acct.
I was hoping the retweets would get us more exposure. Wasn't sure how else to get the followers. We got like 15 from Drew Pearson retweeting us. I can always pull back a bit and build by just following people and tweeting because that has been effective as well.

Top Bottom