2013 College Football chatter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I could see that happening. FSU has one spot locked up with the joke game they have left. I think Ohio State is a better team then people are giving credit for on here but I think Alabama would have beat the piss out of them. I think Ohio State could give FSU a real run for their money. I don't think FSU is all that good. Their one legitimate win was over another very overrated Clemson squad. I will say this about FSU, their schedule wasn't tough but they beat the piss out of every weakling they played.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I liked the gutsy call by Hoke, but just a bad pass by Gardner. It's a shame.
Yeah, this loss stings a bit. We were actually competitive but couldn't finish them off.

D

Deuce

I'm looking forward to tOSU losing this weekend and Winston getting charged in the next month so he's suspended the title game.

Auburn v whatever FSU scrub QB is going to suck.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Michigan State is a pretty legit team this year.
Don't say that to Tony. He'll never believe you. He won't let MSU's 1 loss and #1 ranked defense in the NCAA taint his opinion that they aren't legit. Because, hey, they lost by 4 points on the road to Notre Dame.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
FSU would smash Ohio St., I just hope if they end up there Winston gets to play because that would be a true mockery if they're in the title game without him. I'm thinking there is a pretty solid chance that both Auburn and Ohio St. lose next week, Michigan St. and Missouri are no joke whatsoever.

I'm also kind of pissed at this Auburn nonsense, this luckbox team needed about 12 different unlikely things to go absolutely perfectly to pull this out of their ass, aside from the fact that they won on a Hail Mary last week.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
That loss by Alabama just twists the knife in Baylor's heart.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Washington's Steve Sarkisian has been hired as USC's next head coach, according to ESPN's Joe Schad.

D

Deuce

Washington's Steve Sarkisian has been hired as USC's next head coach, according to ESPN's Joe Schad.
I thought for sure they'd give Orgeron his next shot. They've obviously been much better since he took over. I hope he isn't retained as DC. He's a recruiting machine.

D

Deuce

Todd McShay said on Mike and Mike this morning that Blake Bortles is the 2nd best QB in the upcoming draft.

BISP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Todd McShay said on Mike and Mike this morning that Blake Bortles is the 2nd best QB in the upcoming draft.

BISP
With the injuries he would be smart to declare.

D

Deuce

With the injuries he would be smart to declare.
I agree. 2 major injuries plus Marriota and Hundley both saying they plan to return. All the sudden it's just Blake, Bridgewater and Manziel in the top QB race.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Agreed about Bortles, if Hundley returns to school as well Bortles would basically be right there with Carr and Manziel in the running for the 2nd QB taken, which would most certainly mean he'd be a contender to go top 10 and perhaps top 5.

D

Deuce

Current top 12 draft order:

1 Houston Texans
2 St. Louis Rams
3 Jacksonville Jaguars
4 Atlanta Falcons
5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6 Minnesota Vikings
7 Oakland Raiders
8 Cleveland Browns
9 Buffalo Bills
10 Pittsburgh Steelers
11 New York Jets
12 San Diego Chargers

At least 4 of those teams may be looking for QBs high next year. I can't imagine all of them will grab one's this early, but then again scrubs like Ponder sneak into the 1st. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom