2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I did not. I stated there was a criminal investigation regarding her server. And said if the person in question testifies against her she could be in hot water.
And you said if the FBI would stop stalling she would be out of the race.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
:lol

So you agree his base is not a great representation of the current american population.
There you go again trying to fabricate what you say I am agreeing to. You just can't help yourself from bending,twisting and fabricating.

townsend

Banned
I don't have to have a rationale argument. I simply have to do the same thing you are doing and that is take a position and question anyone's rational who thinks differently.
Oh I can take multiple different positions as rational. If someone stayed home at the polls, wrote in Sanders, or Cruz, or Mickey Mouse, supported a 3rd party candidate which was their preference, or voted for Hillary I could see a rational argument for that.

Just none for Trump. Trump checks no boxes. Cruz, whom I disagree with his philosophy, and generally think of as having poor character, has some merit to conservative candidates. But voting for an unqualified unvetted non conservative, who flaunts his ignorance so frequently it's become difficult to create a comprehensive list of his most disqualifying characteristics, is definitely irrational.

There's no win there, it's just backing a candidate that was forced through the primary process by the very worst fringes of the Republican Party. (Like the white supremacist delegate he appointed). It's backing team red despite a substantial lack of philosophical agreement, or meritorious achievement.

I suspect you've hired a few people in your life. Imagine looking at Trump's lack of experience, his childish insults, his social media, his fraudulence. Then imagine that during an interview he blew it time after time on basic level of knowledge questions, he makes jokes about someone's menstrual cycle because they asked him a hard question, he mocked another person's disability for the same thing. imagine a job candidate that actively bullies other people interviewing for the job, going as far as insulting their wives. Could you imagine recommending him for a job as a dept head, much less head executive of the entire nation?

If you were looking at this for what it should be, a job interview for the most important position in the country, there's no way you could rationally sign off on Trump.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Do you agree or not?

or are you bending and twisting the word diverse?
I used diverse within the confines of the white race in which Bipo alluded to. My response was about the diversity within the race. Now where is that bending or twisting? There is diversity within the races all over the world throughout history or do you limit the term to only mean one thing?

Jiggyfly

Banned
I used diverse within the confines of the white race in which Bipo alluded to. My response was about the diversity within the race. Now where is that bending or twisting? There is diversity within the races all over the world throughout history or do you limit the term to only mean one thing?
Bipo asked you a question about your use of the word divers at which time you did not use any particular race.

And then you went to the dodge of specifying white diversity.

Which totally undermines your original point.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Bipo asked you a question about your use of the word divers at which time you did not use any particular race.

And then you went to the dodge of specifying white diversity.

Which totally undermines your original point.
You have difficulty with comprehension. Bipo asked the question " white people are a large group of diverse people?" To which I responded by listing the various categories of people's circumstances which makes, them different. What are you getting at? Your response makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
You have difficulty with comprehension. Bipo asked the question " white people are a large group of diverse people?" To which I responded by listing the various categories of people's circumstances which makes, them different. What are you getting at? Your response makes no sense to me.
You dodged Bipo's point, which is the fact that Trump's supporters are as diverse (not coincidentally) as a Klan Rally, by saying that White people have internal diversity if you cut the categories fine enough. That's as close to nonsense as anything anyone's ever said on this board. And that's saying something considering your last statement was "I don't have to be rationale(sic)".

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You dodged Bipo's point, which is the fact that Trump's supporters are as diverse (not coincidentally) as a Klan Rally, by saying that White people have internal diversity if you cut the categories fine enough. That's as close to nonsense as anything anyone's ever said on this board. And that's saying something considering your last statement was "I don't have to be rationale(sic)".
Bipo was being sarcastic with his question and I was being sarcastic with my answer. You and Jiggy are making more out of this than it deserves. In fact most of the banter was sarcasm. It doesn't need a scholarly dissection.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Bipo was being sarcastic with his question and I was being sarcastic with my answer. You and Jiggy are making more out of this than it deserves. In fact most of the banter was sarcasm. It doesn't need a scholarly dissection.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
The easiest way to sum up Donald Trump is: If he was looking for you to invest your money in his latest scheme (Trump Groceries, Trump Internet, Trump Phones, whatever) everyone on this board would respond with some mixture of incredulous laughter and profanity. So the fact that some people are willing to put a vote and trillions of taxpayer dollars in the tiny hands of a man they wouldn't trust with 100 bucks of their own money is kind of nuts.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The easiest way to sum up Donald Trump is: If he was looking for you to invest your money in his latest scheme (Trump Groceries, Trump Internet, Trump Phones, whatever) everyone on this board would respond with some mixture of incredulous laughter and profanity.
Invest no, but I'd have no problem staying at Trump Towers either... living in the Trump world isn't bad at all.

I also don't think anyone would invest in a Hilary company either.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Invest no, but I'd have no problem staying at Trump Towers either... living in the Trump world isn't bad at all.

I also don't think anyone would invest in a Hilary company either.
I don't know about that. The Clinton Foundation may be a 'non-profit' but they've turned it into a miniature empire. Hell, I wouldn't mind investing in a Bill and Hilary speaking tour, either. The Clintons are always good at coming up with dirty money from somewhere.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hell, I wouldn't mind investing in a Bill and Hilary speaking tour, either.

That's like saying you would invest in Trump's college. The college made a fortune basically scamming people. Not sure I'd call a Hilary speaking tour anything different.

townsend

Banned

That's like saying you would invest in Trump's college. The college made a fortune basically scamming people. Not sure I'd call a Hilary speaking tour anything different.
I bet every fundraiser Hillary spoke at more than made their money back. My biggest fear from Hillary is how many of her investors she's all ready primed to repay, once in office.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
My biggest fear from Hillary is how many of her investors she's all ready primed to repay, once in office.
By investors you simply mean people that bribed her. She is just as snake like as Trump but she does do a better job of not outright offending people.

townsend

Banned
By investors you simply mean people that bribed her. She is just as snake like as Trump but she does do a better job of not outright offending people.
The main difference to me between Hillary and Trump is not morality. It's a competence gap.

Hillary won't need to be set down and taught about the Middle East. (Hell she's part of the reason it's so fucked right now) She doesn't need to have the nuclear triad explained to her. She doesn't think she can renegotiate the US's debt. Hillary offers more or less a continuation of the same flawed administrations dating back to Carter. Which is not good, but we won't be recovering from the worldwide economic catastrophe of having a complete laymen as our president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom